Is President Trump still planning on traveling? Pair of C-17s on presidential equipment duty out of DC/Andrews curr…

⤺ reposted by @mseanjonesm from I doubt it. Always see this stuff..but i have no plans today

Intel on Iran…US moves to counter. Multiple messages on the thread. Need Direct info

April 2019 -

Wonder what the EXIF data says? at WR hospital? :thinking:

What kind of planes are these? Seen bizare military aircraft and experiencs before. But was out of state visiting family one more time before anything goes down or lockdown. This was just straight up strange. As they were in military formation and some of the loudest military planes I’ve heard before. Any thoughts to what planes these are and what’s up?

What kind of planes are these? Seen crazy stuff happen military wise. Out of state visiting family. This was just straight up strange. As they were in military formation and some of the loudest military planes I’ve heard before. Any thoughts to what planes these are and what’s up?

What kind of planes are these? Seen crazy stuff happen military wise. Out of state visiting family. This was just straight up strange. As they were in military formation and some of the loudest military planes I’ve heard before. Any thoughts to what planes these are and what’s up?

I mean could be nothing but figured to post anyways as very unusual activity during the times we are in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Jonostrower&src=typed_query

January 2020 to Today- EAM’s per day

Ppl asking a lot of good questions on the MSM press release /photo of Potus

Search it and see if you can find a match! Be good research. A skill we encourage eachother to build here. Then report back. There’s a few AF folk on here from the knowledge they’ve shared. They may confirm.

January 2020 to Today- EAM’s per day

选 before

Ok I will. What do you suggest for search terms?

C130… fantastic airplane

Hercules Hercules!

Where was this?

Read between the lines

It doesn’t look like nothing :grimacing:

Round 2…and fight!

⤻ reposted @0x1gucy8 to Read between the lines