"Is it possible for this virus to develop a pandemic?

”这个病毒有发展为大流行病(pandemic)的可能吗?绝对有。现在到这个地步了吗?根据我们的评估还没有“,世卫组织总干事谭德塞24说,新冠病毒疫情在全球并未失去控制,现在称之为大流行病为时过早。

“Is it possible for this virus to develop a pandemic? Absolutely. Is it now? According to our assessment, not yet,” said WHO Director-General Tan Desai24. Without losing control, it is too early to call it a pandemic.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from New coronavirus infection in #Spain

This Bro is tripping. Sustained community transmission in China, South Korea, Italy and Iran makes it a “ding ding ding” - can I have “what is pandemic ?” For 1000 Alex.

Thanks! I should be clear, and you can comment right on the google doc itself

Awesome! I’ll jump in it here later and add some thoughts.

Forgive my ignorance but it appears with the new breakouts in new countries and a huge amount of incorrect, inaccurate information both from media and government and a flood of information here. I have a couple of questions. Now that it is now an unofficial official pandemic, I’ve started focusing my preps on supplies, self quarantine and containment for a family of 6:

Toilet paper
Disinfectant gel and wipes
Water
9n52 masks
Rice
Canned beans/veg
Sugar
Panadol
Menuka honey
Saline wash

Just curious (apart from home defence, petrol and home generators) what else people are focused on purchasing? Food, hygiene and medicine wise?

I thought this was a good video to get started

Tampons / Mask / Disinfectant/ Guns / Bullets / shower curtains / goggles / gloves :gloves:/

Tampons. Yes. For real. Thank you.

Not exactly a beginner, I have my stashes already, but with this it’s changed my direction.

⤻ reposted @perrichase to I thought this was a good video to get started