Internet spread The Philippines has begun Chinese exclusion, and China opened the field

網路流傳 菲律賓開始排華了,中國開的就掃場

Internet spread The Philippines has begun Chinese exclusion, and China opened the field

⤺ reposted by @0xv1qny from Been prepared for over 3 years

What’s the situation? No clear explanation

Filipinos attacking Chinese Nationals

In a nightclub

Geez

The other tip I would say is be careful touching things you own, like your car or door home handle. You may have a false illusion it’s not contaminated.

So true

Consensus here that this is a bioweapon?

I’m thinking of writing a medium article “Zero to Hero Coronavirus Prep”, anyone wanna collab on google docs?

Because doomsday prep is too overkill for beginners and people need a simplified version that is reasonable for them to achieve in 2-4 days. Coronavirus lockdown is the most likely scenario. I think bugging out is prone to all kinds of dangerous errors for beginners.

Help our Director :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Jeremy Jimmy

Travis :arrow_up:

@RoWoJo76

Hit up @tatsuikeda you 4 should collaborate on a Doomsday prep article

Me
Add me to google document ct.shahla@gmail.com

Cool :slight_smile:

Request access:

Anyone else that can lend help on a Doomsday prep 101 article for beginners please contact @tatsuikeda

It’s already public for viewing just have to request access if you want to write with me

Thank you for taking the initiative Tatsu we are all grateful for your hardwork

Let’s leave this topic pinned for a bit

Sorry just got back on and catching up.

Read and spread:

If you need help count me in. Been prepping for a couple decades. Have a YouTube prepping channel. Lived off grid and homestead.

Tweet:

⤻ reposted @themike27 to Read and spread:

Agreed. Unless you know what you’re doing, have a plan and a place to go bugging out can be more dangerous than staying where you are.