Interesting stuff

⤺ reposted by @ScorpioNoir from Ghislaine Maxwell vs Elon Musk (they are not friends he was photo bombed)

Interesting stuff

Keep learning skills

Be worthy of going through the Green Door :door:

Switching to soft programming.

How so

Udemy courses. Was going to med school…but clearly, medicine is limited. Big pharma controls the curriculums.

Anything that sets you are apart of the normies

Look at the disclosure going on tonight

Look at the disclosure going on tonight on HBO “Lovecraft Country”

She says:

I thought the world was one way and found out it isn’t and it terrifies me, but I can’t leave in fear.

I won’t

I got to face this new world head on.

And stake my claim in it.

Episode is literally based upon Red Wizardry, Occultism and Jack Parsons

Will check it out

Scroll up or read my essays

Remember I’ve said this for months

All of it

The reason she is terrified, is because she is experiencing Solomon Syndrome for the first time.

The masses (Normies) will also experience this soon. Some will commit suicide. Some will do their best to adapt.

And stake a claim

In this new world

Also the demons in this episode that pass on from Soul to soul are category 4. (Hyperdimensional-4)

Can someone recommend a good free VPN Firefox extension/add-on please?

Hoxx VPN Proxy

Many thanks, I was starting to read bad reviews about the one I was using.

:mage:‍♂ Wizards exist :wink::wink::wink:

Anyway check it out, it’s one of the Disclosure shows made for the masses.

I need to set some time aside to discuss my spirit releasement work in Disclosure. Obviously I was trained as a normie so the explanations for what I’ve experienced would be different. I’m curious to know what I’ve actually been dealing with all these years.

Meanwhile, in Germany :sob:

A woman hands flowers to a member of the Wisconsin National Guard standing by as people gather for a vigil, following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, August 28, 2020. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid

be careful what you wish for. September will have its surprises.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to be careful what you wish for. September will have its surprises.