Interesting. I had forgotten about this conversation!

My Dinner With Andre

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from My International Business professor keeps warning my class about a food shortage that’s gonna happen in the next fe…

Interesting. I had forgotten about this conversation!

And yet, the same question keeps arising among us as we discuss our frustrations in attempting to reverse indoctrination in the people we care about:

“Why do you think YOU were able to see it and others around you could not, did not, and still can’t, even if you point it out, even if to you it seems plain as day?”

Some of the answers that crop up without fail:

“I stopped watching television years ago. I’m very selective of what I watch now. I don’t miss it.”

“I read the news selectively, but I won’t watch it on TV. I noticed it just makes me angry.”

“All of the shows I found interesting ended up cancelled so I stopped watching.”

“I stopped watching around when everything shifted to reality television. I found it distasteful.”

“I studied the media, I understand the way messages are crafted, so I’m innoculated against this and I have no interest in consuming it anymore. Visual grammar should be more widely taught.”

“I work in media. I only keep up with it because I have to.”

“I studied it and I can’t watch it without picking it apart.”

“I was wasting so much time watching a box flicker. Now, I have no patience for it. I can’t sit still in front of it. I have to be doing something.”

“I prefer to read. Or I listen to podcasts while I’m doing something else.”

“I don’t even own a TV anymore.”

“I prefer to be out in nature.”

“I prefer to be out around people.”

“I like to learn new things. If I turn on a television, I only want to watch a documentary or something educational.”

“I read on my phone while I listen to the television and I’m having several other conversations at the same time. If I’m not taking in 80 things at once, it’s hard to focus.”

“I like to meditate. I like silence. I like being able to hear myself think. I prefer peace and quiet.”

“I stopped playing video games when I realized entire days were being sucked away from me that I could never get back.”

All of these thoughts involve making an educated choice to break away from the source of the messaging, the conscious decision to play an active role in one’s own consumption patterns.

And we’ve seen the reverse is often true: If the person remained content to choose to continue to consume passively, chances are they are more difficult to deprogram and will not easily or rapidly entertain thoughts that dissent from what they perceive to be majority held opinions.

Coming back around to the film in the clip, some adore this movie while others find the fact that it basically consists of two shots boring. I bet you can tell which people are which.

Internet is out

Azazel News #Recap 10/5/2020

1. Outages: Slack has stopped working properly.

2. Cruise ships dismantled for scrap after pandemic sinks industry.

3. Anybody know anything about Ospreys over Virginia right now?

4. Meanwhile, in Divide and Conquer land, Patriot Prayer leader maces Antifa.

5. ESA signs with Danish GomSpace to continue nanosatellite GOMX-5 mission.

6. Solar storms more severe when two events ‘slipstream’ behind each other.

7. Gryphon Technologies to support development of nuclear rocket engine for DARPA.

8. Plexiglass to separate Harris and Pence at VP debate. Pence’s campaign opposed the move.

9. Tulsi Gabbard & Thomas Massie introduce resolution calling for the US to drop all charges and efforts to extradite Julian Assange.

10. Judging by these videos, some security officers in Bishkek sided with the protesters. This is a note to their Belarusian colleagues.

11. ‘Most successful startup since SpaceX’ - Americans hail Rocket Lab. Plus: How Rocket Lab is tracking for its first launch from US soil.

12. John McAfee indicted for tax evasion. An indictment was unsealed today charging John David McAfee with tax evasion and willful failure to file tax returns

13. Uncle Sam Is Looking for Recruits—Over Twitch. The US military needs tech-savvy youth. It’s hoping its streaming channels will help fill out its roster.

14. Transcript of Space Force Senior Enlisted Adviser Chief Master Sgt. Roger A. Towberman’s keynote from AFA’s virtual Air, Space & Cyber Conference.

15. Elon Musk’s SpaceX loses lawsuit against U.S. Air Force. A California judge has discarded a SpaceX lawsuit against the U.S. Air Force.

16. See the secret buildings that make cities run. The 99% Invisible City explores the unexpected and hidden wonders of urban living.

17. The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2020 was awarded jointly to Harvey J. Alter, Michael Houghton and Charles M. Rice “for the discovery of Hepatitis C virus”.

18. Is the UK heading toward medical martial law? Hearing frequent calls for the UK’s coronavirus ‘pandemic’ response to become a military operation.

19. NYC: Based Gov. Andrew Cuomo: “If you’re not willing to live with these rules, then I’m going to close the synagogues.” [I can’t even make it halfway through that clip. That smug MFer makes my skin crawl.]

20. Religious aliens? UFO hunter allegedly finds ‘old Bible’ in NASA photo of Mars. UFO hunting enthusiast Scott C Waring has claimed he took a more detailed look into the NASA snaps.

21. Buildings wrapped to protect against California wildfires look like giant baked potatoes. Firefighters use a material called surface wrap to protect historic buildings from wildfires, turning them into shiny covered boxes.

22. Winter arrives early in southern Siberia. The Arctic is warming, but its “missing” polar cold hasn’t magically up and vanished. It has instead been carried south by a wavy jet stream.

23. Argentina holds 8C to 16C below average as two feet of snow buries Ushuaia Province. The out-of-season cold and snow currently blasting both hemispheres is intensifying -Grand Solar Minimum.

24. Tropical Storm “Gamma” made landfall near Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico over the weekend with near-hurricane force winds and very heavy rain, claiming the lives of at least 6 people and forcing thousands to evacuate.

25. UFO spotting has replaced bird watching as pandemic obsession. With sightings of unidentified flying objects on the rise, 2020 is shaping up to be a banner year for extraterrestrial encounters; “It’s literally taken over my life.”

26. China pushes ahead with giant 13,000 satellite LEO constellation. China is pushing ahead with developing a giant Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite constellation competing with SpaceX, Amazon and OneWeb.

27. How to harvest seeds this fall—and avoid a seed shortage next spring. Fall is the perfect time to learn how to harvest and store seeds from your garden, so you can plant them next year without paying for new seeds.

28. Skills shortage leaving jobs vacant despite mass unemployment. There is skills shortage across Australia, leaving 200,000 jobs currently vacant despite the country’s mass unemployment.

29. Meet the star witness: your smart speaker. Requests are rising from law enforcement for information on the devices, which can include internet queries, food orders, and overheard conversations.

30. Disney is laying off 28,000 workers. Many of the workers laid off are immigrants. And people travel from all around the world to visit Disneyland. All three stories deal with people leaving their homeland to experience the world.

31. 24,000 vacant apartments in NYC while there are normally only 1,000 apartments available. [Same in San Francisco and Seattle, except Seattle is stupid enough to continue raising rents.]

32. Mysterious 300,000-year-old early humans used fire to make flint. Experts in Israel believe that a mysterious group of early humans were using fire to manufacture flint blades and tools up to 300,000 years ago.

33. In a Moscow circus on Vernadsky Avenue, a bear killed a worker after a man entered an aviary unaccompanied by a trainer. It later became known that the victim died in the intensive care unit of the 64th city clinical hospital.

34. In Czech Republic, a fresh state of emergency as second wave hits. Czechs held a COVID farewell party and the country was hailed for handling the pandemic. Why are cases rising again?

35. Bone broth will sustain you at home and in the wild. Here’s how to make it. Bone broth is more than a traditional food source or recent health fad. It’s also a great way to add more nutrients to your diet in a survival situation.

36. Nearly one-third of Covid patients in study had altered mental state. The hospitalized patients showed signs of deteriorating neurological function, ranging from confusion to coma-like unresponsiveness, new research indicates.

37. Venice holds back the water for first time in 1,200 years. As annual floods return to Italy’s canal city of Venice, a newly installed flood barrier manages to keep the rising waters at bay.

38. 15 signs that America’s economic depression is accelerating as we head toward the holiday season. Hardly anyone expected that things would get this bad in 2020. Once the pandemic hit and states all over the country started instituting lockdowns, economic activity collapsed dramatically.

39. Venezuela’s Maduro says son to join virus vaccine trial. Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said Sunday his son will join trials of Sputnik V, the coronavirus vaccine which was met with caution when Russia announced it was the world’s first to be approved.

40. Trump’s use of Regeneron’s experimental coronavirus treatment creates ‘very tough situation,’ CEO says. “We have tried to take a principled approach until there is a broader authorization," CEO Dr. Leonard Schleifer told CNBC.

41. China secret: Enormous ‘mysterious city’ home to two million people exposed by drone. China has a mysterious subterranean city, hidden for millennia, which has housed up to two million people, and incredible drone footage shows they are still useful today.

42. A network of hidden lakes has been found under the surface of Mars, scientists say. The surface of Mars is renowned for its aridity. The entire planet is a dusty, barren desert - a wasteland of rock and, in some regions, ice; but of liquid water, not a confirmed drop has been found.

43. Precariously balanced rocks offer clues about future earthquake risk. Precariously balanced rocks, or PBRs as they’re known in geological circles, are ancient and delicately poised natural formations that can offer scientists interesting clues about earthquake hazards in the area.

44. At least 40 dead and 2 million tons of rice destroyed as Jigawa, Nigeria, sees worst flood in 32 years. At least 40 people have lost their lives and more than 2 million tons of rice crops - a quarter of the country’s projected harvest - have been lost.

45. That’s no Moon: ‘Rectangle shaped and pinkish’ UFO spotted in Florida, UFO hunter claims. The enigmatic shape appeared to have vanished during the brief time when the camera man turned his attention to a different part of the night sky.

46. Trump brags that he easily beat COVID-19 and promises that his vaccines are coming very soon. [Ask yourself again what year was the Spanish Flu was eradicated. Never. 100 years from now they will pull another pandemic on your grandkids in the outer colonies.]

47. Only existing market leaders are benefiting from coronavirus lockdowns. New, agile startups usually get all the attention, but as The Drum columnist Samuel Scott writes, one unintended consequence of the coronavirus lockdown is that the big business Goliaths are actually pummeling the small Davids to death.

48. Powder keg: 61% say United States ‘on verge of civil war,’ 52% already preparing. A majority of Americans are bracing for the possibility of a politically-fired civil war, and more than half are already stockpiling food and other essential items to survive and fight back, according to a new survey shared with Secrets.

49. California’s Prop 16 would allow discrimination against women. Repealing Prop 209 from 1996 could have the unintended consequence of furthering discrimination against women in college admissions. [Here’s more of that Woke Liberal Social Justice making the world a “better place” by making it a less equal one.]

50. Heat lamps needed for city outdoor dining are tough to find. New York City restaurants are banking on expanded outdoor dining to survive the winter. But good luck finding a heat lamp. The heaters, pivotal equipment as bars and restaurants try to extend al fresco dining, are in short supply.

51. New high-speed Army satellites accelerate attacks on enemy tanks. When an Air Force fighter jet or bomber closes in on a high-value target area, poised for attack, or an Army ground unit moves to contact with an enemy, success or failure of a given high-risk mission can often hang in the balance.

52. No.10919239 Two E-6 Mercury TACAMO (Take Command and Move Out) planes in the air too. USN Boeing E-6B Mercury LARVA16 164386 GRIN22 163920 Oklahoma TACAMO. GRIN22 US Navy E-6 Mercury TACAMO 163920 over central USA Interesting callsign, makes all the A/V geeks grin.

53. China has been extensively investing resources towards its space strategy along with traditional arenas, including cyber, electronic, and psychological warfare. The Pentagon 2020 report to the Congress on ‘Military and Security Developments Involving the People’s Republic of China’, warned that Beijing’s major target is the United States.

54. PLA’s ‘holiday sorties’ continue over Taiwan Straits. Media sources say Y-8 anti-submarine aircraft entered Taiwan’s southwest air defense identification zone on Sunday. China’s relentless bullying of Taiwan continues, as it reportedly sent warplanes to the Taiwan Strait again on Sunday, marking the fourth consecutive day since the start of the eight-day National Day and Mid-Autumn holiday period.

55. Apartment rents dropping in Seattle, landlords compete for tenants as market cools. Seattle rents are dropping at the fourth-fastest rate in the country, behind Cleveland, Oakland, and Spokane. [This was from April. People continue to move but now the landlords are raising the rent to make up for the vacancies and the people taking advantage and refusing to pay rent due to the eviction moratorium.]

56. Police clashed with protesters in Kyrgzstan’s capital on Monday, as thousands of people took to the streets following the results of parliamentary elections that gave victory to pro-government parties. The preliminary results of Sunday’s vote gave Unity party (Birimdik) and the My Homeland Kyrgyzstan party (Mekenim Kyrgyzstan) around a quarter of votes each. Two more parties - Kyrgyzstan and Butun Kyrgyzstan - were announced to have passed the 7% threshold to gain seats in the parliament.

57. Shortages: “My International Business professor keeps warning my class about a food shortage that’s gonna happen in the next few weeks to months. Make sure y’all stock up on rice and beans those are the first to go, hope this helps someone.” “FYI-They sell less stuff during pandemic. they may sell more Covid related. Sales are down. less office visits /procedures etc. I know someone who works there. Not saying the stock won’t go up just passing along info. also, Latex glove shortage. That might be a play.” “Remdesevir shortage in the UK. US bought up majority of stock. Other manufacturers such as in India are unable by law to supply UK.” “Guys eggnog is back in stores! Stock up before there’s a rum shortage.”

58. Irish farmer ordered to kill all cows and not purchase more. Kevin Comiskey farms cows, ewes and hoggets in Fivemilebourne, Co. Leitrim, and was recently ordered to destroy his cows to prevent spread of TB. He shares the letter, and tells of the relationship he has with his animals. I wanted to share this to humanize these tales of farmers destroying their crops and animals – the Ice Age Farmer channel offers lots of data, but this is truly devastating to the farmers on the ground. Bureaucrats are shutting down the food supply – start growing food today.

59. Russia, Pskov region. Thirteen students lost consciousness during a festive line-up at a school in the town of Velikiye Luki. The reasons for what happened are still unclear. Two children are in intensive care, the rest are in moderate condition. According to other sources, three children remain in serious condition. Earlier, according to publications on social networks, locals have already complained of deteriorating health, some attributed this to a possible increase in chlorine in the water. All affected children complained of the same symptoms: lethargy and weakness, instability.

60. Ransomware group claims hack on Office of the Chief Justice. The DoppelPaymer ransomware group has claimed responsibility for a hack of the online systems of the Office of the Chief Justice. A media report has linked the purported DoppelPaymer attack on the Office of the Chief Justice to an attempt to steal money from the Guardian’s Fund, which is administered by the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. However, Emsisoft threat analyst Brett Callow told MyBroadband that he has never heard of DoppelPaymer or any other ransomware group attempting to directly steal money.

61. Plane crash in Chuguyev: the Armed Forces showed the scheme of landing An-26 aircraft. The Command of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the scheme of landing of the An-26 (board number 56) and An-26Sh (bn 76), the last of which crashed in the Kharkiv region. However, the military stressed that this scheme is not an evidence base. Yes, the video shows that the plane, which successfully landed at the airport, was closer to the landing site. And this refutes the version that the AN-26Sh plane, on board which was the son of the commander of the Drozdov substation, received priority for landing, which violated the order. The AN-26 aircraft was more than 20 km ahead of the An-26Sh.

62. Azerbaijani/Turkish bombardment of civilian areas of Stepanakert has so far killed 21 civilians, 82 wounded, over 2700 facilities and other infrastructure destroyed while the world turns a blind eye to the first Christian nation being invaded. Civilian infrastructures and population of Stepanakert, capital of Artsakh/Nagorno-Karabakh, attacked by Azerbaijani armed forces. Correspondent of Armenian TV Company Norayr Hovsepyan rescued an old lady trapped during the Azerbaijani bombing on civilian areas of Stepanakert. The world looks the other way as war crimes are being committed on the first Christian nation. This is what Azerbaijani/Turkish shelling of civilian areas of Stepanakert have done, children killed, homes and businesses destroyed, the world looks the other way. United Nations / DoD nor NATO nowhere to be found.

63. Watermelon & apple recall at Walmart: what fruit has been recalled. On October 1, Country Fresh launched a recall on sliced watermelon due to the potential for Listeria monocytogenes contamination. That recall has since been expanded to include cut or sliced apples, grapes, mangoes, pineapples, and cantaloupe. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) discovered Listeria monocytogenes contamination on Country Fresh equipment during an inspection, according to the FDA announcement. The watermelon recall was for items sent directly to Walmart and RaceTrac locations in Arkansas, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Texas. The expanded recall impacts items sent only to Walmart stores in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. Importantly, to date, there are no reported cases of illnesses linked to these foods.

64. UFO sightings have increased more than 50 percent during the coronavirus pandemic. The Wall Street Journal reports (via MentalFloss) that UFO sightings are up 51 percent in 2020, compared to the same time period in 2019. This is particularly disconcerting, because you should all be quarantining, not hangin’ outside and lookin’ for a few flashing lights in the sky. (Although I suppose it does stand to reason that lower human activity in general leads to clearer skies, which might make it easier to notice various things blinking in the heavens above.) [I just wish the UFOs would land and do something. Seeing more drips in the media. All of these articles are from the past week.]

65. Montana grocer wants answers over product shortages. A Montana grocer claims continuous product shortages keep leaving some shelves empty. The owner of stores in Stevensville and Missoula wants the government to address why he keeps dealing with shortages. Jim Edwards says the shortages started with toilet paper and beef and now include soups and beer. He believes the shortages are unwarranted. “There’s no reason for prices to be going up,” Edwards said. “They keep saying there’s no food shortage, but prices are going up, probably 3 to 5%. I understand there are some trucking issues, but I don’t understand it as a grocer, especially when they say there are no food shortages.”

66. Hey Queenslanders, have you been notified about the extension of the public health emergency powers? No? The chief health officer Dr Jeanette Young… you remember her? She stopped families visiting their sick or dying loved ones but made exemptions for Hollywood elites because “they bring money to the state”… yeah her… well she now has more power until December. Current Covid19 cases are 0… the Queensland premier is bragging about how under control everything is so why the need for an extension? It means lockdown at a drop of a hat if they want to… restrictions if they want to… Still think this is about your safety? It’s a political game and a grab for power… they’re doing it in Victoria and they’re quietly doing it in Queensland too.

67. Scientists prove crows are capable of conscious thought for first time. Humans have tended to believe that we are the only species to possess certain traits, behaviors, or abilities, especially with regard to cognition. Occasionally, we extend such traits to primates or other mammals—species with which we share fundamental brain similarities. Over time, more and more of these supposed pillars of human exceptionalism have fallen. Nieder et al. now argue that the relationship between consciousness and a standard cerebral cortex is another fallen pillar (see the Perspective by Herculano-Houzel). Specifically, carrion crows show a neuronal response in the palliative end brain during the performance of a task that correlates with their perception of a stimulus. Such activity might be a broad marker for consciousness.

68. Vacancy rate continues to climb in San Francisco. Despite the fact that the weighted average asking rent for an apartment in San Francisco is already down over 10 percent on a year-over-year basis and offers of complimentary rent are on the rise, vacancy rates are still ticking up and the number of apartments listed for rent in the city, including one-off rentals as well as units in larger developments, continues to rise. As is the case with for sale inventory in the city, there are now over twice as many apartments listed for rent in San Francisco than there were at the same time last year. And in fact, having ticked up another 10 percent over the past couple of weeks alone, listing activity for rentals in San Francisco has jumped over 50 percent since the end of February, all of which points to more downward pressure on both asking and effective rents. Asking rents in San Francisco have since dropped another 7 percent and are now down over 20 percent from peak. And with listing activity having jumped another 70 percent over the past two months alone, there are now nearly three times as many apartments listed for rent in San Francisco than there were at the same time last year (and climbing).

69. Harvard Health: “If you’ve been exposed to the coronavirus. As the new coronavirus spreads across the globe, the chances that you will be exposed and get sick continue to increase. The FDA recently granted emergency use authorization to a new rapid antigen test for COVID-19. How is it different from other tests on the market? The FDA recently granted emergency use authorization (EUA) for a new diagnostic test for COVID-19. Results from this inexpensive test are available within 15 minutes. The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card, as the test is known, detects antigen proteins on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Unlike other diagnostic tests for COVID-19, BinaxNOW does not require a laboratory or other equipment to process or analyze the test results. This makes it portable and fast. This test is approved for use in people who are suspected of having COVID-19, and must be done within seven days of when their symptoms began. A prescription is needed to get this test, which can be performed in authorized locations including doctor’s offices and emergency rooms. To perform the test, a sample obtained using a nasal swab is inserted into the BinaxNOW test card. The test is a lateral flow immunoassay, which works like a pregnancy test. The appearance of colored lines on the test strip indicates whether or not you have tested positive for COVID-19. The test comes with a smartphone app that can be used to share test results. Positive test results are highly specific, meaning that if you test positive you are very likely to be infected, particularly if you are tested during the first week of infection when you are experiencing symptoms. False negatives are a bigger concern. As with other antigen tests, BinaxNOW can miss infections, producing negative test results in people who are actually infected. Still, this test could have an important role during this pandemic. It offers a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to test more people, more quickly. [According to this it sounds very unlikely for a person to be testing every single day, have no symptoms, then suddenly test positive. But also according to this, "the tests are only maybe sometimes accurate? Like most of the time of yes, and maybe only-kinda-sorta welllll? if no, so, meh? You keep taking em and we’ll keep making em! Cha-ching!]

70. White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for Covid-19. [Perhaps a way to whisk key people away unnoticed. I’m firmly in the politicians-rarely-admit-they’re-sick camp. That’s been one of the key things no one is allowed to discuss - anyone’s health. Check out her statement on Twitter, this is just not adding up. They are tested daily, and I assume their interactions are somewhat limited with all this going on right now. So how is she suddenly positive just this morning? Mmhmm. “Remotely.” Mmmhmm indeed. So 1 of 2 scenarios: A) Someone (or rather multiple someones working for X agenda) is trying to infect the entire administration, including the president, first lady, and all of his cabinet and staff, and many prominent Republican politicians or advisors as well; Or B) They’ve all gone underground to Fort Aww-Hell-Naw located deep underneath the NotTodaySatan mountain range to strategize and stay safe from some BIGGER attack. Exactly. Now everybody is calling Trump a liar, a super spreader, and enjoying the “I told you so” moment… as a political move accepting that he has Covid is very clumsy, to say the least. The timing gives them away. They’re happy to take some negative PR if it means they live. Also… wtf with the joy ride? Perhaps I’ll be sent out to the disclosure chat for this comment, but what if that was a double? If he has it, he could have waited a couple of days to accept it, and avoid the shame. And Ms.McEnany is a very skilled and effective PR pro who knows how to spin bad press so the advantage. They’re always happy to take negative PR. It’s how they capture every news cycle. Strategy. I like it… Must be one of the two. Don’t believe this is a random event. Bearing in mind the timing as well.]

71. What do The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the beast, and Aladdin have in common? Why purposely release these for the current 30 year old generation (millennial generation) in 1989, 1991 and 1992? Nothing to do with colors or beliefs. HDs. More specifically, humans working together with them for a bigger purpose. So why released for Millennials? For making last generation to work towards common goal at their prime years? All three strategically released in a 4 year time period. What do they have in common? Literally the answers are covertly implanted in your emojis. The Djinn, the Nagas and Mer, the Beasts. Yes. Three of the nine societies. But beasts fall under big foot and lycans. Same society. What are the other six? In due time. Slow initiation is better then full blown Solomon Syndrome like they towards new recruits and incoming Presidents.

72. Why do you guys like gold out of curiosity? A lil more metaphysically oriented. More mysterious in a way. Because we’re all Gold Wizards, we just forgot and if there’s ever a time to remember, it’s now! Correct, just like in Clueless they have her wearing a Gold Dress and she conjures up lifetimes/timelines. From being responsible for the marriage of her teachers. To saving Tai’s (Brittany Murphy’s) life from depression and Suicide. So creative expression is in the realm of Gold wizardry and yet Hollywood is red… ? Why is that the case? In a way yes, but these are just 2 examples the Disney films, Clueless and check out Joel Schumacher films, Ridley Scott, James Cameron, Lucas and Spielberg etc. Their is in existence a master list divided up by colors and the 9 societies as well HD list. A lot of movies also follow a desired timeline that Reds/ Gold / Blues and Greens pick out turn into a film. Example. Demolition Man showcases before and after society in which everyone is implanted with a chip. Utopia shows the process to get to the world in Demolition Man via decreased birth rates. Children of Men shows the world after birth rate drop worldwide. In turmoil. After society takes the vaccines. Season 3 of Westworld aligns with the Demolition Man timeline. A technocracy/meritocracy. Are you starting the understand? Watch Falling Down again. You will see how the Journey Home for the main character is from him becoming a White Hat to a Black Hat sickened with humanity and the White World. This journey, this transition, is also shown in season one of Westworld. William and Dolores go through the same journey from white to black. If you want to call them Elites, fine. The Elites showcase these journeys all over film and media. We were having this discussion the other day about defining the key difference between gold and red. They’re utilizing the same source of universal power but the intent and application are vastly different. For instance, nuclear power is not inherently negative - technology is agnostic. We apply the usage and turn it into what it is based upon our focus, attention, intent, and perspective. So gold would be more like a nuclear power plant whereas red is more like a nuclear bomb. Make sense? In a way yes and one of the reason we are teaching kids how to handle Uranium Pellets Off-World once the Space Exploration boom starts. So this is no accident. This is Off-World training done indirectly. A pen is a pen. I can use it to write a sonnet or a death threat. It’s still just a pen. The tech doesn’t change. The application does. I understand better. Thank you. So the medium is not the message. The message is in the medium and words can be Gold or Red. Could be blue too. Compare Leviathan and Aliens. Both Blue World/Wizadry. Look at Interstellar. These movies are not made for you. They are made for the real Lazarus teams. The real explorers, to honor them. The ones who landed on an off-world planet. Then sent a signal back. Imagine being part of legacy space force. You are part of legacy mission control listening to the ones who are marooned off-planet. That one mistake cost those astronauts their lives. I’m not talking about a lunar mission. I’m talking about the missions beyond our asteroid belt. Look at how important overalls are in blue films. From Aliens, Leviathan, Abyss, Falling Down, Interstellar, etc. The ones wearing them are dead to the White World (since you’ll never hear about them until maybe Open Eyes happens). It’s not that the movies are all different. It’s that they follow a desired timeline within the color spectrum of a desired future which as you can see in 2020 the factions are willing to fight tooth and nail for. So imagine living in Vegas flying in to Dreamland and putting on overalls with the specific patch on your right or left shoulder, moving up the ladder, then within the Black World, you have colors/factions/hats. So yes the message is in the medium but not just Red and Gold. Watch these films with fresh eyes. Gonna check them out again this eve.

You’ll realize how much politics is bullshit. And some of you have done a 180 in life. And are trying to get to the Green Door. Some of you want to take the Green Door Oath. And leave Doomsday behind. Which I encourage 100%. Keep focusing on skills. Ever notice how in the Color films the characters are walking talking Swiss Army knives of skill sets. That’s not by accident. Being a walking talking encyclopedia of conspiracies is not what they want. That’s useless in a SHTF situation. That’s not by accident. They prefer someone how can drive a Forklift, knows how to weld, can pilot crafts, troubleshoot solar panels etc etc. Skills which are needed for survival, be that universal instrument to achieve greatness. I have no desire to be the guy that tells you (I told you so) once disclosure happens. Fuck that guy. You all know a version of him. He’s mostly on Qanon groups and watching Conspiracy theory videos. I’d rather be your Black World Guidance Counselor instead. Because frankly we all know some are going to lose their minds once the veil is lifted. While others (you) will be applying for new gigs posted by Lockheed or Boeing etc. I’m still confuse of what do you refer/mean when you say Black World. I was thinking it was the world ruled by technology but sure that is not what you meant. Can you please give me some other references on that Aries? “What ground-breaking new technology is kept so secret by the authorities that even to comment on its existence would be to reveal too much?” Thank you Aries! Was Jacques Vallee a Wizard/allowed to know things from the black world? Yep. Highly recommend reading his “Forbidden Science” journals. I’ve read all his stuff. Will reread though-!! I’ve been working my way through forbidden science 4, it’s really fun to see some of the same characters from Delonge’s group in the text and seems like the same dang tricks. Yes, but I would need to see if he also had “Messiah” status. Don’t stay up too late do the Gold Wizardry homework. What you call Elites sure as hell do.

1. Over the summer this little cute game of charades between Ivanka / Elon and Lana happened. “Does Ivanka Trump Know What “Red Pill” Means? An Investigation. Why did Ivanka Trump tweet “Taken!” in response to Elon Musk’s “Take the red pill” message?” “Lilly Wachowski Responds To Elon Musk And Ivanka Trump Reference To ‘The Matrix.’ Lilly Wachowski Responds To Elon Musk And Ivanka Trump Quoting 'The Matrix’” Here is the thing, the term “Red Pill” does not come from “The Matrix” it is a black world term, It happens on the day you are initiated and after taking the Green Door Oath. In which they tell you all the secrets to mankind and how far humanity truly has gone. Your red pill date is a date you will remember forever. And it was not the first time that the masses saw the red pill referenced. The original disclosure for Red Pill is Total Recall. Both Inception and The Matrix films are Gold Disclosure for the masses but both films were inspired by Philip K Dick and The Black World. Listen carefully to this Black World Submariner defining his Red Pill date. So when people talk about being Red Pill it is both a Philip K Dick Reference and a Black World Reference. If they immediately point towards The Matrix you are dealing with a 101 Normie who’s never experience Solomon Syndrome.

2. Dinner with Andre: Interesting. I had forgotten about this conversation! And yet, the same question keeps arising among us as we discuss our frustrations in attempting to reverse indoctrination in the people we care about: “Why do you think YOU were able to see it and others around you could not, did not, and still can’t, even if you point it out, even if to you it seems plain as day?” Some of the answers that crop up without fail:
    -“I stopped watching television years ago. I’m very selective of what I watch now. I don’t miss it."
    -“I read the news selectively, but I won’t watch it on TV. I noticed it just makes me angry."
    -“All of the shows I found interesting ended up cancelled so I stopped watching."

-“I stopped watching around when everything shifted to reality television. I found it distasteful."
-“I studied the media, I understand the way messages are crafted, so I’m inoculated against this and I have no interest in consuming it anymore. Visual grammar should be more widely taught."
-“I work in media. I only keep up with it because I have to."
-“I studied it and I can’t watch it without picking it apart."
-“I was wasting so much time watching a box flicker. Now, I have no patience for it. I can’t sit still in front of it. I have to be doing something."
-“I prefer to read. Or I listen to podcasts while I’m doing something else."
-“I don’t even own a TV anymore."
-“I prefer to be out in nature."
-“I prefer to be out around people."
-“I like to learn new things. If I turn on a television, I only want to watch a documentary or something educational."
-“I read on my phone while I listen to the television and I’m having several other conversations at the same time. If I’m not taking in 80 things at once, it’s hard to focus."
-“I like to meditate. I like silence. I like being able to hear myself think. I prefer peace and quiet."
-“I stopped playing video games when I realized entire days were being sucked away from me that I could never get back."
All of these thoughts involve making an educated choice to break away from the source of the messaging, the conscious decision to play an active role in one’s own consumption patterns. And we’ve seen the reverse is often true: If the person remained content to choose to continue to consume passively, chances are they are more difficult to deprogram and will not easily or rapidly entertain thoughts that dissent from what they perceive to be majority held opinions. Coming back around to the film in the clip, some adore this movie while others find the fact that it basically consists of two shots boring. I bet you can tell which people are which.

How California Wildfires Are Driving Energy Storage Beyond Lithium-Ion

Russian surfers say mystery ocean pollution is poisoning them and killing animals - CBS News

It took several million years for Arrokothn to acquire its bizarre, pancake-flat shape

NASA renames faraway ice world after Nazi-link backlash (Update)

I guess we can only name things after peoples with darker skin now. Anything else is racist. Until the Woke set decides that’s racist and cancels that too. I’ll be over here on the USS Gringo waiting for them all to cancel each other out so we can go back to using Cuneiform again.

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to NASA renames faraway ice world after Nazi-link backlash (Update)

Kat # 71

OH!!! Wow!!