In Iran selling of disinfectant has been banned, they are now making it themselves to give it to people who need it πŸ˜·πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ for free

In Iran selling of disinfectant has been banned, they are now making it themselves to give it to people who need it :mask::+1::pray:t2::heart: for free

β€Ί reposted by @paktani28 from What is this?

disinfectant
looks like hand sanitizer
banned
because there’s alcohol in it?

The law has often been illustrated using the example of fax machines: a single fax machine is useless, but the value of every fax machine increases with the total number of fax machines in the network, because the total number of people with whom each user may send and receive documents increases.[5] Likewise, in social networks, the greater number of users with the service, the more valuable the service becomes to the community.

Maybe they are making hand sanitizers and distributing it to the community

Much is lost in translation

If we know anyone that speaks Farsi

Please invite them in

β€œThe spontaneous efforts of the people in the Tearan for anti-infectious materials”

θ€ιΌ ζŠ’ηŒ«ηš„ι£Ÿη‰©

Mouse grabs cat food

Such fearless Chinese cats

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moderna-announces-pricing-public-offering-031200249.html

Feb 11

Today

This is brand new tech, they were allowed to bypass every single kind of safeguard you can imagine straight to human trial

It’s basically simulates an auto-immune disorder in humans to re-program your cells DNA to create antigens for expected spike proteins of the targeted virus. Sounds crazy to me

Guess they beat Invivo to the punch

I shouldn’t say simulate, I should say has same pathology as an auto-immune disorder

We shall see

FDA approval next

After trials no? @tatsuikeda

Trials in April

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5475003

Has this been posted yet?

Damn

They are so full of shit

That’s toxoplasmosis…

I’m surprised people aren’t debating how much ammo to stockpile …

After visiting with hundreds of health-care workers, government officials, volunteers, and residents across the country for a week, Aylward said his team determined that China had successfully managed to decrease the number of new cases with their β€œrobust” approach.
β€œIt’s the unanimous assessment of the team that they have changed the course of this outbreak,” he told a press conference in Geneva. β€œHundreds of thousands of people in China did not get COVID-19 because of this aggressive response.”

β€» reposted @0x18yFJh to Canadian doctor warns world 'simply not ready' for COVID-19 after China visit

They are just doing this? Lol

β€» reposted @AriesAzazel to Air Canada cancels flights to China until April as government braces for domestic coronavirus outbreak

SF most likely has declared a state of emergency to trigger funds to prepare

β€» reposted @Wendiko to SF most likely has declared a state of emergency to trigger funds to prepare