In Dongguan, Guangdong province. A billboard fell over and destroyed some cars. Seems nobody is in the car. I doubt this is recent as people on the scene are not wearing masks. But who knows.

@drunkenwhiskers?

⤺ reposted by @drunkenwhiskers from If you have a certificate, you can go to the supermarket casually. Without a certificate, you can only stay home and eat high-priced dishes.

In Dongguan, Guangdong province. A billboard fell over and destroyed some cars. Seems nobody is in the car. I doubt this is recent as people on the scene are not wearing masks. But who knows.

Hmm :thinking:

I’ll need to look into recent pictures from Dongguan

To see if mask or none

But you might be right

#复工后的烦恼 : 根本没有生意【各地商户要求大幅减租】 全中国各地陆陆续续复工,但多地的商城均出现商户请愿,商户要求业主减租,因为人流大幅减少,根本经营不下去了,他们说唯一出路就是业主肯大幅减免租金。

#The troubles of resumption: no business at all [merchants from all over the place demand a substantial reduction in rent] All over China have resumed work one after another, but merchant petitions have appeared in shopping malls in many places. Merchants have requested owners to reduce rents because the flow of people has greatly reduced and they ca n’t operate Then, they said that the only way out is that the owners are willing to greatly reduce rents.

Where’s all the smog gone from the burning bodies