In Birb News

In Birb News

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from Unfortunately

ZeroHedge:

Around 1,000 migrants began walking Wednesday from northern Honduras toward the Guatemala border, hoping to reach the United States for better living conditions as coronavirus paralyzed Central America’s economy.

By Thursday, Al Jazeera reports, the caravan of migrants “had crossed the border from Honduras without proper documentation on their path to the U.S.”

Guatemalan authorities are reporting at least 1,000 people had crossed the border from Honduras late this week.

Pandemic To Push Millions To Poverty: World Bank

Poverty in East Asia and the Pacific could increase this year for the first time since 1967, the World Bank stated in a new report.
Continuation

Kim Jong Un sent a personal message to Trump, saying he ‘sincerely hopes’ that he and his wife will recover as soon as possible
IMG

Remember what I said, Kim is just a big kid who got a shitty deal. His big brother the same one who introduced him to Western Culture messed up by trying to get into Disneyland in Tokyo. He never wanted to be the Supreme Leader.

He speaks perfect english, loves Reese’s Pieces and NBA JAMS on Genesis

I’m taking a break

lol 5 Borat 2 groups on Telegram already lol

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagensjuridik.se%2Fnyheter%2Fflicka-hamnades-pastadd-valdtaktsman-doms-for-mordforsok%2F
. >be Ida

15 years old
in Sweden
raped by 2 refugees
formulates plan for revenge
executes plan at 16
created a fake Instagram account
used Instagram account to flirt with the rapists
lured rapists to dark street
stabbed 1 Rapist
now 17 and being charged as an adult for attempted murder

Ida about the knife attack on the rapist: “Either I die or they die”
Translated Source
More and more in this world it appears that police exist to protect criminals from victims.

If a criminal is in jail, and he gets hurt, can he sue the state? Absolutely.
Can you sue the police for being unable or unwilling to stop or punish crime? No.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagensjuridik.se%2Fnyheter%2Fflicka-hamnades-pastadd-valdtaktsman-doms-for-mordforsok%2F

be Ida
15 years old
in Sweden
raped by 2 refugees
formulates plan for revenge
executes plan at 16
created a fake Instagram account
used Instagram account to flirt with the rapists
lured rapists to dark street
stabbed 1 Rapist
now 17 and being charged as an adult for attempted murder

Ida about the knife attack on the rapist: “Either I die or they die”
Translated Source
More and more in this world it appears that police exist to protect criminals from victims.

If a criminal is in jail, and he gets hurt, can he sue the state? Absolutely.
Can you sue the police for being unable or unwilling to stop or punish crime? No.

Damn

bastard Twitter hiding Constant Phoenix from search

Grooming gangs are a serious problem in several European countries, and especially Sweden. Police are afraid to act against them. Sickening.

never give up your guns

https://abc7ny.com/actor-rick-moranis-sucker-punched-in-head-on-upper-west-side/6712631/

but Jerry Seinfeld promised us that the city is totally fine

最新消息:川普医生说 ,川普接受了8克剂量的Regeneron抗体混合物,该药物是实验性抗体混合物,还有维他命D等。

第一夫人梅拉尼娅 目前有轻微的咳嗽和头痛,正在接受专家团队的诊断,来提供进一步的治疗方案。
Latest news: Dr. Trump said that Trump has received 8 grams of Regeneron antibody mixture, which is an experimental antibody mixture, and vitamin D.

The first lady Melania currently has a mild cough and headache, and is being diagnosed by a team of experts to provide further treatment options.

Meanwhile in London

中国老百姓打横幅庆祝川普感染武汉肺炎病毒,同时中共中宣部在带节奏,推波助澜庆祝川普感染舆情。这让我想起了美国发生了911事件,中国民众全国普天同庆的情形。

The Chinese people held banners to celebrate Trump’s infection with the Wuhan pneumonia virus. At the same time, the Propaganda Department of the Communist Party of China (CCP) is bringing a rhythm to celebrate Trump’s infection of public opinion. This reminds me of the 9/11 incident in the United States and the Chinese people celebrating the whole country.

In China, anything can be changed to suit the CCP. Rewriting history is not enough, now they are even changing Jesus’ words.

#PoliticalOppression #freedomofreligion #censorship

Surprising percentage of college students find violent censorship ‘acceptable’ to some degree | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/college-students-violent-censorship-acceptable

:100:. Or your resolve

廣東省大堵車,平時6小時的路程,20多小時還沒到,真的無語了There is a big traffic jam in Guangdong Province, usually 6 hours away, more than 20 hours have not arrived, really speechless

interesting 20 hour traffic jams

:point_up::point_up:I see we’re on the same page right now. I didn’t see this before I posted this article on US students thinking violent censorship is just dandy. :ok_hand::+1:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to ☝️☝️I see we're on the same page right now. I didn't see this before I posted this article on US students thinking violent censorship is just dandy. 👌👍

Actually, “Louis Tully’s” old neighborhood. The poor perp will find out what a bitch karma is for messing with Vinz Clotho and perish in flames when the sign is revealed. Play stupid games…

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Rick Moranis sucker-punched in head on Manhattan's Upper West Side

hmm…trumps just a meme now

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to The Chinese people held banners to celebrate Trump's infection with the Wuhan pneumonia virus.

Yeah well, this is why Rick Moranis gets sucker punched in the head in NYC and Jerry Seinfeld does not. Moranis has been an outspoken critic of the kind of socialized medicine everyone here praises Canada for having, despite most people in the US never having had any first-hand experience with it. He has also criticized the US government’s overreliance on foreign goods and manufacturing in past administrations. Moranis also left Hollywood at the height of his career to be a single father to his children after his wife tragically passed away from breast cancer. He is certainly worlds apart from the typical narcissistic tendencies of the ego-driven Hollywood Elites who have elected to designate themselves as the moral compass of an out-of-touch and “oppressive” nation.

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to Yeah well, this is why Rick Moranis gets sucker punched in the head in NYC and Jerry Seinfeld does not.

Finally, some real news lol

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to BORAT 2 Official Trailer (2020) Sacha Baron Cohen, Comedy Movie HD

I actually read Atxhulers piece when it came out. He was unusually well spoken and observant. I agreed with him, mostly. He points out the struggle of the Middle Earth-class, but only a wee bit about big picture true, high level happenings. With what we know now through DP channel, it’s so much bigger and finely orchestrated than most any of us imagined.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Jerry Seinfeld slams viral essay on New York City being ‘dead’: ‘Pull it together’