I'm scared of running out of money 🥺 I'll have all the shit I need and half my savings gone. Oh well i guess .

⤺ reposted by @0x130fE5 from Iranian embassy in China is asking the Chinese public for supplies on social network.

Gimp masks R us

I’m scared of running out of money :pleading_face: I’ll have all the shit I need and half my savings gone. Oh well i guess .

I still need to buy a gun. I bought bear spray. I wanted to get flood lights and alarms for my house . And more supplements . More food. More ammo

Set a budget

All of this is possible

Just set a budget

SA too long process to get a gun, we will have to improvise

Shopping target and their online shipping is running out of pasta

Amazon is out of all pasta except stuff like chickpea pasta and gluten free pasta

My friend said 15k a day dying in China is this true or an exaggerated #

Who’s your friend?

Want to keep that private

Sorry :frowning:

around accurate

Others have found similar numbers

The Cauliflower pasta is awesome btw

https://www.amazon.com/Dreamfields-Healthy-Living-Spaghetti-13-25-Ounce/dp/B005UX2U96

Like I said… out of all pasta except the weird stuff

⤻ reposted @Spastichaos to Amazon.com : Dreamfields Pasta Healthy Carb Living, Spaghetti, 13.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5) : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Crossbows are legal in Canada with out a license.

This is why you should have invested… I have been spending money at a fast rate but my stock investments are rising to cover what I spent. Bitcoin never dies!

I had the opportunity to buy in in 2009 and I could kick myself everyday for not jumping in then.