If you want the perfect #2020 news story, read this one about the ongoing Garmin ransomware hack that’s impacting t…

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from And yes. Metal working is still fun. Just. Hot metal and small amounts of water don't mix

Wow. It’s all three.

:rocket::us: 5:15 p.m. – Continuous coverage begins for the SpaceX Crew Dragon DM-2 undocking from the International Space Station and Aug. 2 Splashdown. Hatch closure scheduled at appx. 5:45 p.m. EDT; undocking scheduled at 7:34 p.m. EDT; splashdown on Aug. 2 scheduled at 2:42 p.m. EDT
:exclamation:Live broadcast will start in 4 hours

:rocket:
:us: Трансляция отстыковки Demo-2 (SpaceX Crew Dragon DM-2) от Международной космической станции и приводнение первого экипажа начнется через 4 часа (на русском языке)

Local gun shop is now limiting every type of ammo to 2 boxes. .40 cal completely sold out. Rifle ammo .223 completely out. 9mm extremely limited.

Time to start making ammo or find someone who does.

Also, make a plan if you are in a major city to get outside loop hwy around city if shtf within 25 minutes. Have several days of food.

What do you think 2021 will look like in the US?
Will the unvaxxed be able to travel freely? Buy/sell freely?
Will the unvaxxed be imprisoned?
Will cash still be legal?
Will we have electricity?
Will regular Rx meds be available?

:zap::ru: Russians collected one million dollars in a day for “Tamagotchi for hackers”

On July 30, a fundraising campaign for the “hacker Tamagotchi” Flipper Zero started on Kickstarter. It took 60,000 to launch the device. The developers received this amount in eight minutes. On July 31, the collected amount exceeded 1 million.

:zap::ru: Russians collected one million dollars in a day for “Tamagotchi for hackers”

On July 30, a fundraising campaign for the “hacker Tamagotchi” Flipper Zero started on Kickstarter. It took 60,000 to launch the device. The developers received this amount in eight minutes. On July 31, the collected amount exceeded 1 million.

The gadget allows you to intercept the control of TVs, split systems, intercoms and other electrical devices, including garage doors

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-island-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims | Zero Hedge

I want to bring something to your attention

‘Success Addicts’ Choose Being Special over Being Happy
Article,

The Atlantic is retarded

Retarded communist fucks

Pursuing success is what makes these people happy

Being a lazy fuck is what makes these people feel terrible

The Independent Thinkers are a bunch of Robin Williams types

and Aaron Swartz types

The idea of retiring and not chasing success anymore makes them want to shoot themselves in the fucking face. Some people are born hamsters, born bees

Try telling the rodent that he’ll feel better if he stops running on his wheel

That wheel is his favorite thing in the world and only reason he’s not depressed as fuck in his cage

It is wrong as fuck to think that the rodent wants to get off the wheel.

let the fucking athletic rats run

fuck these retarded communist praising atlantic fuckholes

Peter Theil is right

The real workers are finally about to rise again.

Don’t be a BEE

That’s so dumb - I’m happy when i successfully accomplish my goals.
I don’t imagine a drug laden happiness could improve my life.
@AriesAzazel
This is a follow up from my plastics side homework. It seems this a major breakthru removing the worldwide need of Chinese rare earth neodymium.
Stepping back into history fertilizer breakthru was created during war times by wizard haber.
(

)
Fast forward to today …it seems as if non rare earth magnets are about to become a big player.
Researchers say their findings are the first time electricity has induced a permanent change in magnetism. Lead researcher Chris Leighton explains:

“By applying the voltage, we essentially pour electrons into the material. It turns out that if you get high enough concentrations of electrons, the material wants to spontaneously become ferromagnetic, which we were able to understand with theory. This has lots of potential. Having done it with iron sulfide, we guess we can do it with other materials as well.”

In the study, the researchers used a technique called electrolyte gating. They took the non-magnetic iron sulfide material and put it in a device in contact with an ionic solution, or electrolyte, comparable to Gatorade. They then applied as little as 1 volt (less voltage than a household battery), moved positively charged molecules to the interface between the electrolyte and the iron sulfide, and induced magnetism.
this reaction itself mimics magnetism. The iron sulfide is touched to the ionic solution and then gently electrified, and in the ensuing reaction, the positively charged (and magnetically viable) molecules gather along the electrified electrolyte surface.

Overall, it’s kind of like using an electromagnetic process, but in this case, the change is permanent and doesn’t require further current.

Speculation;

Will this spur new magnetic devices that operate with incredibly low current input …the ability to turn a non magnetic material into a permanent magnet…in my mind the next question is can the magnitisim be removed hy applying the voltage in reverse.
If so this would be one of my ideal materials. Magnetic “muscles” that lock in place (be come permeninant magnets ) when powered down.
If so this would lead to an incredible new lightweight class of plastic and pyrite capable machines.

Sources and “known facts”;

“Pyrite is not magnetic. Some related minerals are, but only weakly, not as strong as iron, so the test will likely fail anyway. Magnetism is not an inherent property of an element, but that of a compound. Most compounds of iron are not magnetic (though some are); on the other hand, there are organic magnets made out of totally non-magnetic elements.”

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to ‘Success Addicts’ Choose Being Special over Being Happy