Idiot Howl officially ordered all police and citizens to stop sharing photos of his daughter who was caught as a mob.

白痴嚎正式命令所有的警察和公民停止分享他女儿做暴徒被抓的照片。
~人丑还怕人说。白痴嚎终于良心发现,自己也觉得女儿丢人现眼了?:rofl:

Idiot Howl officially ordered all police and citizens to stop sharing photos of his daughter who was caught as a mob.
~ Ren Chou is afraid of others. Idiot Howl finally found out in his conscience that he also felt ashamed of his daughter? :rofl:

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from 432Hz Analogue Crystal Lattice / Cymatics

Go woke, city turns to smoke

Gotta give them creativity points

If you are on the Enlisted path see me for ASVAB Practice books in PDF Format

actually no hand holding, putting ASVAB BOOKS IN ALEXANDRIA

AND Abracadabra

NASA narrows source of leak on the space station to 2 areas - Business Insider

Prosecutors decline attempted murder charge against Molotov cocktail suspect. A man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder at a Portland protest does not appear to be the person who threw a Molotov cocktail at police in a now-viral video, a law enforcement source told The Oregonian. Prosecutors declined to file multiple felony charges against Joseph Robert Sipe, who authorities booked into the Multnomah County jail early Thursday, records show. Portland police had arrested the 23-year-old on allegations of attempted murder, attempted assault, first-degree arson and unlawful possession of a destructive device.

China’s Chang’e-4 lunar probe completes 22nd lunar day with latest findings

Asteroid comes closer to Earth than many communications satellites orbit

:rotating_light: - At least one seriously injured after vehicle drives through #LAProtests.

NASA chief warns Congress about Chinese space station

It was a mostly peaceful Prius in LA

police union hall in Portland.

Los Angeles black truck incident (Compilation)

Antifa provoking a pot shop guard

Where’s the follow up on that?

I can just hear the driver “But my obstacle sensor would have alerted me if I was about to hit anyone!” :woman_shrugging::laughing:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to It was a mostly peaceful Prius in LA