I would like to think that this man is getting these masks for his family, but I’m getting a feeling that he’s going to Mark up the price and resell them. 🤔

⤺ reposted by @0x1bc7KH from 'We're basically at a pandemic now': Mayo Clinic physician on coronavirus

I would like to think that this man is getting these masks for his family, but I’m getting a feeling that he’s going to Mark up the price and resell them. :thinking:

You don’t start your nursing career with a pandemic. That’s not the way to start. To learn. This is not good.

I’m gonna submit it to the channels

I would say something critical

But editors want me to chill out

Blowback on them

I’ve worked with John Hopkins APL. I don’t think it’s a conspiracy with the elites

I’m on a first name bases with some those professors. It’s not a evil plan. To stop the population growth

(…you know everybody😆)

Of course I do, I have to

:wink: Fact.

Kim Jong Un canceled a big parade with no real explanation just as the South Korean press reports coronavirus has hit North Korea hard and could explode there

Oh boy… (He’s smart though)

More fodder to blame Trump for the outbreak :woman_facepalming:t2:

Where are you reading this. I can’t find this.

Singapore :singapore: confirms 3 new coronavirus cases to total 43.

新加坡限购,新加坡屯粮了,芝麻仁,你们觉得共产党比新加坡还要牛逼吗?记住:新加坡人口还不如芝麻仁一个镇的人多呢。:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Purchases are limited in Singapore, Singapore’s grains are over, sesame seeds, do you think the Communist Party is even better than Singapore? Remember: Singapore’s population is not as large as a town in Sesame. :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

广州 唉 我心都碎了。应该不是因为怕感染扔的,可能是全家快要被隔离了,猫咪在家会饿死甚至被防疫部门处死,还不如交给别人,:pray:善待他吧。Guangzhou 唉 My heart is broken. It should not be thrown out because of fear of infection. The whole family may be quarantined. The cat will starve to death at home or even be executed by the epidemic prevention department.

Guys is this right?

Chinese are really upset about nursing students have to go to

Aries?

WuHan as part of the effort

Is the filter purple? In color

Also don’t forget goggles

I have no idea