I will never comply to masks for something that is until today is not even proven to be there. PCR test is useless for that

IMG

⤺ reposted by @0xUv4hX from If you prepare for defeat that's what you get !!!

I will never comply to masks for something that is until today is not even proven to be there. PCR test is useless for that

Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.

Goodnight

I wear my mask because I do not want to get it and want to see our bright future.

Speaking of 1918 and 1920 and underground tunnels

Watch the last episode of The Outsider

On HBO

GN all

Get what? Do you know someone who is proven died from it?

OK thanks

GN bro

Personally not but I am seeing people dying from it yes.

We do not know enough about it and should prevent to come in contact with it.

Night

Night

It is like saying I do not wear my seatbelt because I never saw a car accident.

When you do not like the masks get something cool like this:

that would make my flight more comfortable
Air is the company $189 per mask
looks good

⤻ reposted @0xAENUJ to Hate masks? Try this Space Age helmet instead

Not true. I have many doctors in my friends and family. And nurses. And they ALL say the same. There is no spike in deads anywhere. Because we can’t forget people die always. Even without a fake virus

GOODNIGHT ALL
IMG

Yeah well most people only wear a seatbelt for short periods of time, not all day. Wearing masks for any extended duration is just not healthy, and people feel it. The many face infections & bacterial lung infections from mandatory mask wearing, for lengthy periods, is common and unsettling

I wear the mask only when I am around other people and I think that is fine. I have ffp2/3 always with me.

True.