I went to the local grocery and was gonna buy some whiskey to put away,asked the clerk what's the strongest stuff you have?

⤺ reposted by @Bitcoin_beau from Think the two are connected?

I went to the local grocery and was gonna buy some whiskey to put away,asked the clerk what’s the strongest stuff you have? 190 proof everclear(cant advertise it as liquor in my state) so i very surprised and bought 3 bottles.

The Daily Azazel #Recap has moved to the website.

Please share these links with your loved ones each day to keep them ahead of the curve.

Anyone know what happened to ICSR?

Still there.

Thanks, disappeared from my pinned for some reason & weren’t showing up in search. Maybe it’s the emoji prefix

I have done some tincture with that.:+1:

⤻ reposted @Bitcoin_beau to I have done some tincture with that.👍

Food Shopping
I’m still canning
I’ve been studying a lot
Made lot of tincture most important ashwagandha
Some gym and lot of strech
Trying to find someone near me who can give me some practice on welding

Some sources say covid some others says sars

Sars or sars-cov-2(covid 19)
For actual sars. Sure. For the covaids no
We haven’t had a sars outbreak since 2004

Same shit different a…holes :crazy_face:

2016 Contribution to Forbes from World Economic Forum.

Straight from the article: “Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.”

“This blog was written ahead of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of the Global Future Councils.”

Fractionalized vote:
Instead of “1” the vote is allowed to be 1/2, or 1+7/8, or any other value that is not a whole number.

What fractionalized votes can do
They allow “weighting” of races. Weighting a race removes the principle of “one person-one vote” to allow some votes to be counted as less than one or more than one. Regardless of what the real votes are, candidates can receive a set percentage of votes. Results can be controlled. For example, Candidate A can be assigned 44% of the votes, Candidate B 51%, and Candidate C the rest.

Source code: Instructions to treat votes as decimal values instead of whole numbers are inserted multiple times in the GEMS source code itself; thus, this feature cannot have been created by accident.

GEMS vote-counting systems are and have been operated under five trade names: Global Election Systems, Diebold Election Systems, Premier Election Systems, Dominion Voting Systems, and Election Systems & Software, in addition to a number of private regional subcontractors.

Source and further reading:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161114215536/http://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1

With his own awareness and being conscious about his surroundings. :sweat_smile:

⤻ reposted @0x1ezrgy to Man cheats death as giant concrete slab crashes into car from top of building

Woa :flushed:

⤻ reposted @MartinMakerInDisguise to Fractionalized vote:

Ida Auken is a Young Global Leader and Member of the Global Future Council on Cities and Urbanization of the World Economic Forum :joy::joy::joy:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 2016 Contribution to Forbes from World Economic Forum.

MIG welding is easier that stick welding.

Thanks. Still need to practice I don’t have any equipment. Thought I have studying it. Few books lots of videos

bad news is alot of welding gear is expensive. good news is youll probably be able to aquire one when shtf.