i watched this about 113 years ago

Met alle respect voor Phil Schneider, hij stierf in 1996 één jaar nadat hij al 20 jaar iedereen vertelde wat er allemaal gebeurt was, hij verteld precies waarin we nu al in zitten, en hij waarschuwde iedereen al van tevoren wat we nu nog mee gaan maken. deze opname is van 1995 dit was zijn laatste lezing om iedereen over de wereld te waarschuwen wat er gaat komen en hoe. Dit is goede leer voer, nu gaan de mensen het meer snappen, wat hij 25 jaar geleden al vertelde:

⤺ reposted by @Crypto_Lifer from Kamala Harris, a Disco-Dancing Teenager, Yearned for Home in Canada

i watched this about 113 years ago

XB-1 supersonic rollout
Watch the complete rollout of XB-1, the world’s first independently developed supersonic jet.

XB-1 Supersonic Rollout
Article,

You may have watched it, you may be suprised, that are millions of people didnt watched this. It is important that they must see the lecture

i agree

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

New study rebuts 75-year-old belief in reptile evolution

Wooosh

Um WTF look at the date release

The real reason the Globalists hate Donald Trump
Backup in case it comes down… ( Downloadable )

Dude…

@r_interestingasfuck

Night, D will still be up I’m passing out

Deep Focus - Don’t Wake Up

LOL, this is a great catch:

Pay attention - this is disclosure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFw-rHvDlV8/?igshid=1h5803mue4049

Sorry for posting politics but is this real? Can someone verify that saw it from china.

Check the responses. They’re all chiming in that it’s real. Bonus points - figure out which parts China blocked. Determine why. And determine the threat level. This isn’t politics per se if you can gather intel from it. Good find. Tell us what you figure out. :slight_smile:

⤻ reposted @0x1gucy8 to Sorry for posting politics but is this real? Can someone verify that saw it from china.

It’s creepy! But comments are gold :laughing: Some of them make really good points

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Um WTF look at the date release