I was just talking about this.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from 👀WHAT THE F*CK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT, 🏃‍♂️💨F*CK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. 🤷🏽‍♂️I don’t care Trump do…

I was just talking about this. This is huge. Fiddy has made about $200 million. He also lost about about $150 during the Obama administration. He’s been able to make a lot back and reinvent himself and diversify his investments. He doesn’t want to lose anymore under Biden’s plan. Fiddy is a business mogul and pop icon with major contributions to both rap music and film. As a self made multi-millionaire who has maintained roots in his community, he is a cultural hero for African Americans. He has a tremendous amount of influence and clout. His endorsement has huge ramifications.

The Meritocracy Has Been Canceled

White Women Need Not Apply
Article,

Alaska Tsunami Alert. UPDATE Alaska earthquake: The tsunami alert in Alaska and the rest of the Pacific has been canceled, there are no reports that indicate a risk, with the exception of the epicentral zone.

THE WOKE INQUSITION: Bibles and churches are burned daily. In China even copies of hymns have been banned. The persecution of Christians in Europe and the rise of anti-Semitism are escalating to alarming numbers.

Antifa mocking Christians around the world after setting fire to Santiago Cathedral. The horned hand makes it clear that this is a spiritual war.

This is sickening…

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Antifa mocking Christians around the world after setting fire to Santiago Cathedral. The horned hand makes it clear that this is a spiritual war.