I want you all to watch this episode.

I want you all to watch this episode.

In the White World, this is the purest example of what a meritocracy is like on Earth.

In a meritocratic society, members work together to achieve common goals. These values come up often in sci-fi media as a form of soft disclosure.

If some of you truly want to know what life is like on the sea floor (which is referred to as The Floor) or off-world (under the dome on Mars), this is it.

⤺ reposted by @MAGA1776 from Do not stay on Earth

I remember this episode

well it’s a valuable lesson

I met him once. Intelligent guy

keep learning skills, welcome hardship, and support each other.

HAM Radio License/certification is just the start of the Rabbit Hole

so was having all of you grow your own food

I’m doing this soon as I get some damn time. Healthcare workers got zero free time…

I understand not harping on you to do it ASAP although Military Families are earning HAM license at an astonishing rate.

Military families and women :joy:

I will get it done 100%

what I want for all of you to understand is that a world/reality/solar system/galaxy/universe exist beyond the Veil. These rooms/channels were created so you don’t have to wait for wanting to improve yourself.

Who else am I gonna talk to when the world ends ?

it’s true our gals are in the Double Digits

@Pirateballznotadude being the last gal to earn hers

Nothing will stop a woman with drive.

Nothing!

100%

so GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. But, you know, get your shit together and get your HAM radio license already…

Whenever they take the list private so I can’t find a list of names and locations - then I’ll be willing to have that skill publicly known. As it stands getting a lice seems to be counterproductive in the age where antifa shows up to people’s homes using doxed info. if SHTF what will matter more - the skill and hardware or a cert that says you should know how to TX or rx

well I’ve always told you guys to maintain OPSEC

as for Antifa becoming more extreme over time, it could happen due to the GSM and Winter.

guys/gals wanna do class now?

or in 30 mins?

Im going to attempt to make Korean BBQ later

“POSSIBLE FARSIDE SUNSPOT: The Earthside of the sun has been blank for nearly a month. That could soon change. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft has detected an ultraviolet hotspot on the farside of the sun. It’s probably a sunspot, due to turn toward Earth early next week. Stay tuned. “

Just picked up my a table saw from my dad to redo my raised garden beds. Looking into welding classes or info so I at least have the proper supplies to practice with. It will be a step up from hot knifing hockey sticks when we were kids lol

nice :slightly_smiling_face:

please post finished results in Foods