I understand the driver, you never want to feel boxed in while others are dying around you

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from How do we know this person is real

Wtf :flushed:

I understand the driver, you never want to feel boxed in while others are dying around you

patents.justia.com/patent/10130701

thelancet.com/journals/lance

Thanks for the advice Aries

Will these be a new spanish influenza?

This is bioterrorism on a scale we’ve never seen before and if the Chinese fail

They fail the world

That’s the pro CCP pushed upon me in regards to ideology of Wuhan

Damn

互相体谅,人人都有困难,祝武汉渡过难关 / Forgiving each other, everyone has difficulties, I wish Wuhan strength through the difficulties. :muscle:

大家都不睡觉,集体免疫力下降,死得快一些 / Everyone is kept awake collective immunity declines and dies faster

Top one is pro CCP

Bottom is anti CCP

So in order to keep getting access I have to start doing this

I‘ve heard the CCP itself designed the Virus as bio weapon but tried to design the opposite of the effect. They tried to design a western killing virus but seemingly they failed and the virus spread from the laboratory in Wuhan right now.

It‘s just a theory…

Maybe

But if that was true it would explain the MSS operatives

Taking a stroll in Wuhan

These 3 are still unexplained

:skull: Pandemic Cremation Dance :dancer:/ :skull:大流行火化舞:dancer:

别走 第一次 警告你 第二次警告你 你别挑衅 第三次警告你 带走 / Don’t go we are warning you for the first time, Stay!!! warning you for the second time, don’t provoke us we warned you for the third time. We are taking you away.

#中共國 老人領著孫子到副食店跟店主商量賒一袋米回家做飯吃,年輕的店主表示不賒賬並驅趕,可能是店主的爸瞭解情況後立即送了一袋大米給老人,謝謝店主對老人的幫助。
(老人靠撿廢品為生,在病毒期間由於不能出門,因此生活來源也沒有著落)。
頻道觀點:在大災大難面前,每個人都應該盡自己所能,幫助那些社會中低層的人員!!!政府是靠不住的,一切靠自救!!!!# 中国 国 An old man told his grandson and wife to go to the grocery store to discuss with the shop owner to credit a bag of rice for cooking. The son of the shop owner stated that he old man did not credit the account and expelled the request. The owner immediately gave a bag of rice to the elderly. The owner’s selflessness to help to the elderly should be celebrated.
(The elderly live on picking up recycling and because they may not go out during the epidemic they have no income.
Channel view: In the face of major disasters, everyone should do their best to help those in the lower and middle levels of society! !! !! The government cannot be trusted, everything depends on self-help and us helping each other!! !! !!

鸟知道,他们一直都知道

The Birds Know, They’ve always known

What is the point of communism exactly if you aren’t taken care of in all circumstances?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 頻道觀點:在大災大難面前,每個人都應該盡自己所能,幫助那些社會中低層的人員!!!政府是靠不住的,一切靠自救!!!!# 中国 国 An old man told his grandson and wife to go to the grocery store to discuss with the shop owner to credit a bag of rice for cooking.