I think this is a great idea and could make a really big difference for a lot of people 👍🏻

⤺ reposted by @0xZ3P22 from New coronavirus infection in #Spain

I think this is a great idea and could make a really big difference for a lot of people :+1:t2:

Thanks, checked them out. Wondering if there’s anything cheaper

Thanks for this. Great doc!

So they are reusable? How many times?

The #coronavirus sweeping the planet could be the ‘Disease X’ which experts have warned about, according to a World Health Organization representative. The name is given to a future, mysterious pathogen which could break out among humans and wreak havoc across the world. SARS-CoV-2 has infected around 80,000 people in the two months since it emerged at an animal market in Wuhan, China in December. It has killed more than 2,600 and can cause severe lung damage and trigger multiple organ failure, mainly among old or weak patients.
IMG

Depends on the situation and rating

Kenny Stephens your brother was NBC/ Chemical Warfare what does he say?

Appreciate it. Will add to stash

Aries The brightside for me is my employer is involved in a positive way with this situation

Why do They call it sarscov2

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to The #coronavirus sweeping the planet could be the 'Disease X' which experts have warned about, according to a World Health Organization representative.

Good that’s a plus :white_check_mark: are you in Biomedical?

Haven’t spoke to him in a while.

国内微信监控到什么程度…大家尽量不要用微信。:pig_nose:

To what extent is domestic WeChat monitoring … Everyone try not to use WeChat. :pig_nose:

Youtube 彻底开始操纵有关冠状病毒的话题了。他们把具有百万粉丝的“China Uncensored”的有关冠状病毒的视频给删除了。 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Youtube has thoroughly manipulated the topic of coronavirus. They deleted the “China Uncensored” coronavirus video with millions of followers. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: