I sooooo want to believe X22 reports but it also feels like controlled op, limited hangout type content. The fact they haven’t been purged gives me some pause...

⤺ reposted by @0xxrzCU from these fucks have no morals

I sooooo want to believe X22 reports but it also feels like controlled op, limited hangout type content. The fact they haven’t been purged gives me some pause…

translation below

@AriesAzazel check private

Yi Yi, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07:03 PM]:
The extremely erotic videos and child abuse videos of Hunter Biden were secretly filmed by the CCP. In addition, Xi Wang and Biden’s son signed a secret agreement. After signing the agreement, they gave (Biden’s son) US$1 million as a tip, and then another US$10 million was given. This agreement involved US$4.5 billion. interest.

Wuya Hei, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07:20 PM]:
Stop spreading rumors.
The Ministry of Justice is a neutral institution and will not conceal evidence.

Yi Yi, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07:31 PM]:
The first hard drive, Jiang, Zeng, and Meng gave a copy to the U.S. Department of Justice, and the news also involved Hunter Biden’s Kazakhstan issue, and the corresponding agreement with Ukraine’s Taigas. . The second hard drive involves Xi Wang’s overseas money and corresponding information.

Yi Yi, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07:52 PM]:
The Ministry of Justice will issue a report within 3 weeks and the media will report it.

Wang Huning, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:08:01 PM]:
If Taiwan unifies the mainland, the gold content of mainland passports will appreciate

Veteran, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:08:04 PM]:
Mute, and mute those who engage in ethnic attacks. This is the starting point for scolding @admin

Yi Yi, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:08:06 PM]:
Now it’s just a preview.

Wuya Hei, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:08:31 PM]:
Three months are enough

Wang Huning, [Sep 24, 2020 at 11:08:41 PM]:
I don’t have to go to the embassy for an interview

Asteroid Missed Us by 13,000 kilometers, you can thank me now…
I gave a good tip at the café today
(MIB reference)

ok holy shit go here,

and search

亨特拜登

which is Hunter Biden in Chinese

go translate

who ever is YI,YI is claiming some crazy shit regarding the bidens and seems to be an Insider.

ALSO KIDNAPINGS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH TONIGHT IN NYC

KIDNAPPINGS ALL OVER NYC, AMBER ALERTS GOING OFF ALL NIGHT

Amber Alerts all night, be careful East Coast Families

2 theories

1 - child theft spree

2 - first alert was for non-black child, after all the outrage in the past for the amber alerts less often being for black children -> now they’re just always going to do a second alert for a black child, after each time they do an alert for a non-black child, to stop outrage

BE VIGILANT

Could be that simple the truth
Affirmative Action has arrived for Amber Alerts

rebalancing the alert criteria based on race, to avoid outrage

Also, on the first alert — they refused to describe the children or abductor at all

Some weird sensitivity nonsense going on with NYC amber alerts

This fucks over families

who would depend on Amber Alerts

after an abduction

report anything you see , even if you think someone has

remember their is a nation wide shortage on Adrenochrome. Predators are getting more bolder and bolder

GWOHT is in Full Swing

If your in nyc don’t and on Citizen App be on the look out, and report anything odd or any clues on thread

Lol Airsoft Larper with a Milkor MGL 40mm lol

ok kiddo

Just join the Marines for the Real Deal or move to South Africa

The Air Force’s Secret New Fighter Jet May Not Even Be a Fighter at All

Hidden hand with some :metal: remix?

#BLM protesters approach small business owner Fadi Faouri and demand he say “Black Lives Matter” he refused. A building that Faouri was leasing was firebombed last night in #Louisville

BLM Marxists attack a member of the public in New York city.

Meritocracy of the youth,
when you’re greatest perceived threat is an American flag. Smacks head :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming: (not political just ceases to show how the youth is)

Literally shaking

We know she has no clue what to really be freaked out and better yet be prepared for. She could not handle the deep truths none the less us being on edge of war right now. Remember get folks kids in abracadabra! We need to get kids into the new future of advancing our world.

San Diego: BLM attacked a pedestrian.

Brb