☝️☝️I see we're on the same page right now. I didn't see this before I posted this article on US students thinking violent censorship is just dandy. 👌👍

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from In Birb News

:point_up::point_up:I see we’re on the same page right now. I didn’t see this before I posted this article on US students thinking violent censorship is just dandy. :ok_hand::+1:

10月2日,株洲热气球飞行营地内,一男子从热气球上掉落,抢救无效最终死亡,该飞行部俱乐部工作人员:没什么大事 On October 2, a man fell from a hot air balloon in the Zhuzhou hot air balloon flight camp. The rescue failed and eventually died. The staff of the flight club: Nothing serious

共和党这是在开病毒派对?那个见人就拥抱的犹他州参议员今天确诊被新冠病毒感染,要隔离了。再多几个共和党参议员感染,大法官就确认不了啦。

Is the Republican Party having a virus party? The Utah senator who hugged at the sight of people was diagnosed with the new crown virus today and will be isolated. If a few more Republican senators are infected, the judge will not be able to confirm it.

Twitter warning: Will suspend user accounts that publicly post hoping that others will die
The news of President Trump suffering from COVID-19 has recently made headlines in the global media. Although most people hope that he will recover soon, some people publicly expressed on Twitter that he would die of the disease. As you might imagine, “this violates Twitter’s rules,” the company made it clear. In other words, you cannot say on Twitter that you want Trump to die of COVID-19.

Guys how long are people who were positive with covid19 infectious after symptoms are gone

I’m really worried I might have got it from a girl

We went on a date Sunday. Lots of physical contact. Then last night she told me she had it 2 months ago. And it wasn’t a mild case she was pretty sick and had breathing trouble. Im worried she lied and had it a month ago instead

过节期间人多车多,高速公路服务器人满为患,厕所都爆满,男女不分了

During the holidays, there are many people and cars, highway servers are overcrowded, toilets are full, and men and women are not separated.

Damn, literally only had to hold on for another 15 seconds

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 10月2日,株洲热气球飞行营地内,一男子从热气球上掉落,抢救无效最终死亡,该飞行部俱乐部工作人员:没什么大事 On October 2, a man fell from a hot air balloon in the Zhuzhou hot air balloon flight camp.