I just went down the 5G rabbit hole for 5 minutes and all I have to say is that shit is so dumb. Like actually dumb. Like Coronavirus isn’t real and it’s 5G. GTFOH.

⤺ reposted by @0xCm3oB from It turns out, the beard infographic isn’t related to coronavirus at all and was created for a 2017 CDC post about No Shave November.

Matan a todos los infectados?

I just went down the 5G rabbit hole for 5 minutes and all I have to say is that shit is so dumb. Like actually dumb. Like Coronavirus isn’t real and it’s 5G. GTFOH.

Yeah it just so happens to be that there’s lots of 5G were there is population density there’s also lots of water pipes and a lot of other things that go along with population density… Population density however is a substrate for viral infection

No these idiots are saying there is no virus and it’s really just 5G causing a lack of oxygen. Like actual idiots

Aries Thank you for making this channel what it is

That’s the craziest fucking thing I’ve ever heard

Like I can believe 5G has health issues but a conspiracy theory that says there is no virus because pneumonia isn’t a dry cough and therefore it must be 5G is like wtaf how dumb are you

They might be paid schills

You never know.

Spread disinformation on purpose to support ulterior motives of bigger players

I don’t buy into that. I do think 5G can and will be used in other ways. It was not initially developed for cellular but for military use. I think there are some legitimate worries about it being used as a weapon.

Costco lines in LA

Totally. And not this.

We need more members!

Hey folks, I just got invited where should I start, seems to be a lot of information at hand, I need some help sifting through it.

Jimmy can you dig it!!! :fist:t3:

First watch the documentaries, also use the search function and media library

We have the largest collection of coronavirus videos in America