I don't know what the situation is, it was just sent from China, taken by passers-by, and fighter.

不知什么情况,国内刚发过来的,路人拍摄,战斗机。

I don’t know what the situation is, it was just sent from China, taken by passers-by, and fighter.

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Cold forecast with near 35 °C (65F) temperature drop for the start of Fall 2020 across the US

J-31 in the front.

If i look at moon it should be fucked currently right.

Mars and Moon aligned and were visible yesterday 11 pm PST. The above is good CGI. Any impact with that amount of visible debris would affect earth. Recall the moon rules the ocean activity.

More importantly. We are on alert for another cyber attack for the last 72 hours.

So fake lol

Where can i find more info

It’s ok CGI, the particles at exit are pretty stock looking

M how’s the radiation levels today

All the brightest minds are retrieving from the public life. Access to the inner circles is vetted and everyone uses pseudonyms and maintain opsec, if a member violates or disclose info shared in the circle get an insta ban with no recourse.

Imagine acquainted with the likes of Linus or Stallman, shared a convo with your girlfriend, she posts in social media for clout. Your career is over. Not only you are out of the circle, you are now in the untrusted black list, no one will hire or share anything with you.

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”
– Albert Einstein

Hmm :thinking: Anonymous used a military term, could be any target but military ATP changed protocols as counter.

Also WTF

Like seriously

Mini burns :fire:

Check this out

See replies, some are good homemade remedies to save in case things go south.

Very cool :sunglasses: :arrow_up:

Half of the world is competing for Darwin Awards 2020

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Also WTF