😟 I can’t see my friends tomorrow because they work with one confirmed case... I’m like quarantined since 3 week now... today I finish my pill for bronchitis and is really better... probably I had corona 🦠 but they didn’t test me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 3 we

⤺ reposted by @0xojbHr from Amazon tells all 798,000 employees to halt travel, in US and internationally, over coronavirus fears

:worried: I can’t see my friends tomorrow because they work with one confirmed case… I’m like quarantined since 3 week now… today I finish my pill for bronchitis and is really better… probably I had corona :microbe: but they didn’t test me :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: 3 weeks for a flu is wired

Hey!!!

Wow!

I hope you get better and will be back at 100%

:woman_shrugging:t4: I felt bad before the emergency so they just made me x ray… now I really feel better, cough is almost done, so I don’t want take the place of someone that probably need more care. And now the hospitals here (I live close to red zone) are full, so they are testing people with sure contact with positive cases.

UK’s Johnson says coronavirus top priority, as first Briton dies
reut.rs/2wWRhZI

We got a nice email from someone who has watched our movies.

:slight_smile: please share

"Hello,

I simply wanted to say thank you for the two videos you have posted concerning the Coronavirus in China. I just completed the first video and started the second though I honestly just couldn’t finish it tonight its emotionally too much for one sitting.

None the less I wanted to say thank you. This was obviously some serious work requiring some good friends inside China. I doubt I or anyone else who watches it will really ever understand what they risked to get this information out of the country. I simply wanted to let you and them, know that I found this information VERY helpful in better understanding the reality of the numbers I’ve been tracking for the last three weeks. Obviously the math (distorted as it is) does not communicate the reality of this disease.

If possible, please continue showing what you can for as long as you can to as many people as you can. Also if possible please pass my thanks onto those who have obviously contributed as they could. God bless!
"

Thank to everybody and don’t worry… Vitamins and supplements are the most important thing…and stay at home without see people. I was prepared thanks to this group and your suggestions. I hope the situation here gonna be better… but the problem is that the government say tomorrow if the schools will stay closed from March… they closed all kind of schools this week… I hope they prolong the closure…

I’m happy we are getting letters like these

Hello Simona

Ciao

Ciaooooooo

Can we pin the video

:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:

Di dove sei? Non so se te lo avevo chiesto :thinking:

Which one?

CORONA-unMaskeD

This hour of unedited footage from Wuhan and affected cities, filmed by citizens, shows the reality of the Coronavirus/nCoV/COVID19 outbreak and government response. Some of the worst aspects of human nature are documented for the purposes of awareness and preparation. The footage increases in intensity from start to finish and there are no trigger warnings. This is not the flu.

Director TUIT
Producer ARES
DP & Audio Chinese Citizens
Catering Telegram app
Screenwriter TUIT
Editor TUIT
Date of Production: 2020-02-11
Email: CORONA-unMaskeD@protonmail.com
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/00CkyMwWWlIM/
Join Us: https://is.gd/yVBNFC
fb: https://www.facebook.com/groups/177062416365100
All Rights Reserved 2020