I believe that this is indeed Actionable Intelligence, in that is another example of the assault on a tradition that many individuals look forward to every year, one that most of us can remember sharing with parents, grandparents, siblings and friend

I believe that this is indeed Actionable Intelligence, in that is another example of the assault on a tradition that many individuals look forward to every year, one that most of us can remember sharing with parents, grandparents, siblings and friends, and one that most go on to share with their families and children. They are using the fear of COVID-19 as a scapegoat to wipe away all traces of familial cohesiveness, be it the nuclear, blended, or extended family, one cancelled holiday and tradition at a time. :confused::disappointed_relieved:

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from @AliceTeller I'm here in Washington State, and we aren't leaving. If Seattle wants to be a city state, I suppose th…

When people lose their sense of family, especially those who come from a large and close-knit clan, they tend to lose a large chunk of their own identity. It can be very disorienting. One feels as if they have suddenly become an orphan of the world. Unless they have a family they have made for themselves, the individual tends to lose sight of what is important and worth fighting for. The easiest way to defeat a foe is to break his/her spirit. Once you have succeeded in breaking the spirit, there is scarcely a need to raise a sword, they are likely to throw themselves upon it.

1 Like

German newspaper Die Welt reports that on Germany national holiday october 3rd 70 pieces of art in Berlins museuem isle were damaged by onknown assailants who sprayed them with a liquid