I am thinking that the last damn place he needs to be is in a hospital right now.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from BREAKING: White House doctor: Trump received experimental antibody cocktail, remains 'fatigued' after COVID-19 diagnosis.

I am thinking that the last damn place he needs to be is in a hospital right now. So many risks and uncontrolled variables - germs, sanitation, medication administration, equipment reliability, not to mention the risk of some deranged individual on staff wanting to take him out and blame it on “pre-existing condition”.

My thoughts on Walter Reed. …They’re bringing him in there to sneak him back out.

I think they’re making a big show out of bringing him there so no one will question it.

That would explain why the helos are doing loops around WR. It’s for show…

I mean I’m paranoid about going to a hospital and the fate of the free world doesn’t rest on my shoulders. If I croak I’m just one less loudmouth to censor on social media. But the hospitalization of a world leader or high level politician this close to one of the most divided and hostile elections in US history? That’s almost got a “tempting fate” ring to it.

It still seems so risky to me… :grimacing:

Read, the federal reserve is going to stop printing new bills. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

It seems like that decision was already made in advance.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Read, the federal reserve is going to stop printing new bills. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔