that ho i feel

nice mask though

the filters say pd 100 i wonder if that good enough

you are good to go

I love this group :slightly_smiling_face:

Amen I will survive !!!

“One upon a time in China”

*Once sorry

CNBC special report on virus is on tv now.

CNN just put it out that “this might take foothold in the US” and quoted the CCD

Fucking people

Whoever is purposefully holding this info deserves to get the virus

Mother fuckers

89 Days

Till the halving

Can’t wait… :dancer:t4:

Ok everyone please watch the movie

Before we put it out there

I have never listened to his radio show
TONIGHT AT 9:00 PM EASTERN U.S. TIME: China Virus Outbreak – Latest Info – MORE THAN ONE MILLION DEAD!
Today is Wednesday, 12 February 2020, and on Tonight’s Hal Turner Radio Show, REAL NUMBERS FROM CHINA VIRUS OUTBREAK . . . .

This utterly HORRIFYING information from Official China Government Documents which I now have in my possession, gives new insight into the real reason China Locked-Down 60 cities and 422 MILLION People. EVERY person in a country with confirmed cases, should listen tonight to these terrifying facts. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT.

The world is in grave danger from the Coronavirus Outbreak; far more danger than government is letting on. This * COULD * be an actual “Extinction Level Event.”

Listen from New York City tonight at 9:00 PM eastern US time (GMT -0500) via worldwide radio:
WBCQ 7.490 and 5.130 (Both 50,000 watts)
WRMI 9.455 (100,000 watts)
KYAH-540 AM - UTAH

Hmm 1 million

CNBC closed program saying most cases are 20-50 year olds with healthy immune systems that more aggressively fight the virus causing more fatigue in the infected person than someone less healthy!!!:flushed:

Immune response makes you sicker

We should start donating masks to people in China