How to prepare for the coronavirus like a pro - MIT Technology Review

How to prepare for the coronavirus like a pro - MIT Technology Review

⤺ reposted by @threeletteragent from Are any of these over the counter at all by chance 🤷🏻‍♀️ or anything that you could get to add to nebulizer otc no point getting one if you can’t get a hold of meds also?

Nice find, I tweeted him my prepper guide, which has your spreadsheet in it!
https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-shopping-survival-guide-625a3ab3e893

杭州姚家坞封村,一个联防队员隐瞒老婆有肺炎,全家也都是执行巡查任务的人,和村民大量接触,警察现在来封村,换人接岗。

如果被隔离的病人能得到很好的救治,他大概会带一家人跑去隔离了。:frog:

In Yaojiawu Village, Hangzhou, a joint defense team concealed that his wife had pneumonia, and the whole family was also the person performing the inspection task. He had a lot of contact with the villagers. The police are now closing the village and replacing them.

If the quarantined patient is treated well, he will probably take the family to quarantine. :frog:

A question for all of you,

After consuming data like this

In real time from around the world

Would you ever go back to traditional forms of media?

Honestly all I ever check is zerohedge and epoch times these days

NPR in the car for the lols

:fist:t3: nice

NPR sadly weeks behind

中國沈陽 小區門口廣播喇叭方式討債,面對警察盤問,往自己身上到酒精並點燃!

Shenyang, China Broadcasting loudspeaker in front of a residential area to collect debts. Faced with police interrogation, get alcohol on yourself and ignite!

Aries opinión?

⤻ reposted @0xCm3oB to UNTITLED

Why he does it?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Shenyang, China Broadcasting loudspeaker in front of a residential area to collect debts. Faced with police interrogation, get alcohol on yourself and ignite!

Haven’t watched traditional media for years

:red_circle: Doctors: Closed quarantine infected cities and government agencies

Deputy Speaker of Parliament:

1. I believe that time should not be lost; the government should, as soon as possible, quarantine the contaminated cities, prohibit the movement and closure of public bodies by adopting measures that minimize harm to the public, both domestic and foreign.

same for the most part.

https://jasonsmith.house.gov/newsroom/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=2776

Haven’t trusted in forever just didn’t know where to :eyes:

But news in SA is so shyte… Politics… I have been focusing on fukushima… That seems less threatening all of the sudden :joy:

weird 19 december

i know that this chat is meant to be non-political, but that is a good summary. It is amazing to me how quickly the Democrats sought to turn this into another anti-trump development. I just watched his new conference and thought that he has and is doing a fantastic job with a tough situation.

⤻ reposted @0x19fm4O to Congressman Jason Smith

I gave up watching news on tv about 10 years ago, only watch satelite tv occaisonally, all important news goes via app (whatsapp/telegram/cryptotrackers😬) and www

good good

Yeah well, i wish i was better in the cryptotrading, i had a lot of extra to do which couldn’t wait