💊 How SARS-CoV-2 Tests Work and What’s Next in COVID-19 Diagnostics

:pill: How SARS-CoV-2 Tests Work and What’s Next in COVID-19 Diagnostics

Current methods to detect infections of the novel coronavirus rely on identifying particular genetic sequences, but new assays are being developed to meet the growing demand for rapid answers.

Full article

⤺ reposted by @0x15NQYJ from Wuhan still gaining. Not even close to being over

I wonder if this tests both strains of it?

:it: Italy deploys CROSS (Centrale Remota per le Operazioni di Soccorso Sanitario)

"For this emergency the CROSS means “Remote Central - Emergency Medical Transport” in case of necessity or if a region were to give treatment to a number of patients too high compared to capacity.

The CROSS finds beds suitable for that type of patient in all other regions and also find carriers to transport patients with adequate assistance, ambulances and medicalized helicopters. With this system no region stands alone because in every situation the affected region can count on the help of all the others."

Source (translation by Google)

IMG

COVID-19 UPDATE:

National Update:

• 414 cured
  • 41 new deaths (66-98 years of age) (148 total)
  • 3296 infected (+590)
  • 1790 in hospital
  • 1155 at home
  • 351 in intensive care (10% of infected)

2269 people working and volounteering in this effort.
361 tents outside of hospitals.

:pill:/:earth_americas: Collection of articles showing reinfections.

5-Mar: “Recovered” drops dead, surge of reinfections
28-Feb: Israeli “recovered” case tests positive again
28-Feb: South Korea “recovered” case reinfected
27-Feb: Xuzhou first case reinfected weeks after “recovery”
27-Feb: “Recovered” in Japan sick again: reinfected or dormant
26-Feb: 14% of “recovered” in Guangdong test positive again
21-Feb: Patient reinfects himself after “recovery”
19-Feb: “There is a likelihood of relapse”, expert says
14-Feb: Reinfection possible and even deadlier
31-Jan: Patients can get reinfected, no immunity after “recovery”

Going to lunch

Aries

ABC News: Coronavirus symptoms — Australian couple from Diamond Princess explain what it’s like to have COVID-19.

Mates and gals, correct me if I’m wrong. Refrain of posting on FB groups or Twitter, even whatsapp (a FB company). Human nature gets tested when in need to survive. We have been prepping for months, if you have disclosed that info in Facebook, you might get targeted. Have you guys forgot about Katrina and the Super Dome? I saw the worst of people then and what scarcity makes to unprepared communities. Even the Kardashian and rappers got targeted, robbed and even killed for posting photos, do remember we leave a digital footprint with plenty of Metadata. The only place I trust so far is Telegram.

Agreed

Same thing with posting gun pics

ATF can not make an index of Americans who are gun owners

But Facebook and Google does

And in a period of martial law being declared

You might hear a knock on the door, because the very well will hand it over to them. If they enact gun confiscation measures under Medical Martial Law

South Africa is punching for guns to be illegal for every one but police and army

I will go as far to block Google and Facebook to access your phone storage. If you took a pic with your phone and you gave permission to access your photos, the apps scan everything you have and create a thumbnail that might get saved in their servers. OK I won’t say more or you guys will think I’m crazy but trust me info above is valid.

Agreed

il PAZIENTE ZERO europeo è di NAZIONALITA’ TEDESCA

Ha 33 anni e vive in BAVIERA.

La GERMANIA ha occultato tutto.
Lui si è infettato in Cina, era asintomatico ed è stato fatto circolare liberamente in Europa AI PRIMI DI GENNAIO 2020!

Uno studio di una tra le 4 riviste scientifiche più prestigiose al mondo LO RIVELA CON CERTEZZA.
Si tratta del NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE

Isolato il virus tedesco, i SUCCESSIVI, tutti i successivi, comparsi ovunque in EUROPA, ITALIA AL PRIMO POSTO, sono SICURAMENTE RETROVIRUS del PRIMO, definito “ANCESTRALE”, praticamente il PADRE, l’ORIGINALE…

Le altre sono COPIE, MUTAZIONI, ADATTAMENTI DEL PRIMO

quindi LA GERMANIA HA INFETTATO L’EUROPA, NON NOI!

E LO DICE LA SCIENZA, QUELLA NON CORROTTA!

pregasi DIVULGARE e comprendere perfettamente come ci sia stata una vera e propria CONGIURA PER DEPREDARE IL NOSTRO PAESE, MENTRE VIENE FATTO INVADERE e MENTRE LA POPOLAZIONE è STATA VOLUTAMENTE GETTATA NEL TERRORE E NELLA DIFFIDENZA, nonchè NELLA DIVISIONE TRA NORD E SUD!

LO STUDIO ORIGINALE

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001468

No you are not crazy at all

Shiiit…

Going faster now

Yea i noticed… Crazy😳

Stay tuned, and see what happens in a few days

I will. Second day today. Sunday i leave.

From Alan Wilzig

Weird you bring this up I started having problems with my phone and fb app today…

There won’t be any riots.

But the shipping industry ALONE is losing $400MM-ish , a week.