How’s it going

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from my ocr doesn't even work on this one

How’s it going

Any news from D.C. or NYC

Not yet… I’ll keep my ears open

I really want to thank you Aries . Even though we are in Mexico this week, I feel so far ahead of the masses for when we return. Truly.

okay

Sent it to my uncle. He said it’s an alleged resignation of the health secretary and claims over 4K people dead but has no idea if it’s a real. Said he’s going to look into it and find out if real.

So Alex had it translated

@adunlap

The health minister has denied this and claimed it to be fake.

Where?

@adunlap sent it to his uncle not me

This is NOT the truth. he hasn’t resigned I just checked the papers on line

We shall see

I’m having others read it

also lol

You are still going by the papers :newspaper:

Judge Nelson Wolff (@Judge_wolff) Tweeted:
Please see the below letter which was sent to Congressman Chip Roy regarding the Coronavirus.
https://t.co/mtT3dhArcu

Texas judge wrote a letter addressing the bullshit way they are dealing with Coronavirus patients here in Tx. Taking them to and from the base quarantine for testing in our local hospitals etc. I mean they have already approved the use of the Xenex robots so I better see some news coverage soon. They also should be doing all testing in the quarantine. He’s the only person making any sense here

Thank you for sharing

又加床了。:microbe::microbe::microbe: Extra bed. :microbe::microbe::microbe:

河南新密市来集村,村长抡个大铁锤砸窗户。官没了,报复举报人。
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

In Laiji Village, Xinmi City, Henan Province, the village chief hit a window with a big hammer. The officer is gone, revenge the informer.
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

#中共國 坐標湖北荊州

捐助的蔬菜不發給需要的市民,全部被社區囤起來。

狗東西們先挑好的拿走。

中共 国 Coordinates Jingzhou, Hubei

Donated vegetables are not distributed to the citizens in need, and all are hoarded by the community.

The dog stuff is picked first and taken away.

今天韩国到威海的航班全部满员,装满了八辆大巴车,全部拉到汤泊温泉和文登的一个温泉酒店进行有偿隔离,一天380元

Today, the flights from South Korea to Weihai are full, full of eight buses, and all of them are pulled to a hot spring hotel in Tangbo Hot Spring and Wendeng for paid isolation, 380 yuan a day.

今天韩国到威海的航班全部满员,装满了八辆大巴车,全部拉到汤泊温泉和文登的一个温泉酒店进行有偿隔离,一天380元

Today, the flights from South Korea to Weihai are full, full of eight buses, and all of them are pulled to a hot spring hotel in Tangbo Hot Spring and Wendeng for paid isolation, 380 yuan a day.

The last sentence is more like “those fxxkers picked the best and took them away first”. In Chinese calling someone “dog” is an insult.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Donated vegetables are not distributed to the citizens in need, and all are hoarded by the community.