How 1960s Mouse Utopias Led to Grim Predictions for Future of Humanity

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from China's Xinhua News just posted a piece titled "Be bold: the world owes China a thank you", which says if China imposes restrictions on pharmaceutical exports, US will be "plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus".

Dude that’s already America! :rofl:

If you are going to wear a mask, wear it properly!

IMG

To much joking :upside_down_face: around here not enough lives being saved

How many lives have you saved during this grace period

Tick tock

Let’s do a batch

一线有多残酷,生命有多脆弱,医生在喂病人喝水,病人说水太烫了,一会儿再喝。话音刚落不久,病人就去世了!:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

How cruel is the front line, how fragile life is, the doctor is feeding the patient to drink water, and the patient says the water is too hot, and drink it later. Soon after the words fell, the patient died! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

武汉医疗系统怎么了? 黄陂医院找不到医护

武汉当局严控当地医院消息发放,并且拘禁所有到医院采访的公民记者后,外界已很难得到武汉各大医院的消息。早几天,有武汉居民到湖北武汉黄陂区人民医院求诊,发现医院内各层,竟找不到医护人员。

What’s wrong with the Wuhan medical system? Huanghua Hospital can’t find medical care

After the Wuhan authorities strictly controlled the distribution of news from local hospitals and detained all citizen journalists who visited the hospital, it was difficult to get news from major hospitals in Wuhan. A few days ago, a Wuhan resident went to the Huangpi District People’s Hospital in Wuhan, Hubei to seek medical treatment. It was found that medical staff could not be found on all floors of the hospital.

Hi, everyone. I’m based in Arizona. Been keeping up with the situation since it started and had a strong feeling to start preparing then, but my family made me feel like I was crazy. Finally convinced them to start a couple of weeks ago, but now I can’t find any masks in the area and online they’re all insanely expensive. Any insights into places in the Phoenix or even northern az area that might have them? Or trusted online sites?

DOD 3551-13

https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2020/NAV20033.txt

天津武清,军机坠毁。

In Wuqing, Tianjin, a military plane crashed.

The mask will not stop you getting the virus…keeping distance will…and not touching something that someone infected touched

Yes we are aware we posted it on Feb 20th

⤻ reposted @Lyn_Gon to Yes we are aware we posted it on Feb 20th

I know. I’ve done extensive research. We would be remaining inside but I want to have them in case it becomes necessary to go out.

I don’t understand, why will an N95 not prevent it?

That’s 7 confirmed cases in one aged care home, first official mini cluster. Several more local transmissions. Australia’s numbers are about to jump.

It will

Any recent updates from out of Iran?

NAVADMIN 058/20 updated 03/05/2020

https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2020/NAV20058.txt

:red_circle: کلیپ جام جم آنلاین درباره کمبود ماسک و اقلام بهداشتی

جام Online Jam Clip about Lack of Mask and Hygiene Items

:rotating_light: آرامستان شهر مرزی بندر آستارا استان گیلان و دفن شبانه فوتی کرونا

:question:قبرستانها را می‌توانید پنهان کنید!؟

ام Aramestan Border City of Astara Port of Gilan Province

You can’t hide the cemeteries /graves!?

:red_circle:زباله‌گردی در سطح شهر تهران ممنوع

دادستانی تهران در پی شیوع ویروس کرونا طی نامه‌ای از فرماندهی انتظامی تهران بزرگ خواست با همکاری شهرداری تهران مانع زباله‌گردی در سطح شهر شوند.

Trash bans in Tehran

In a letter to the Greater Tehran Police Command following the outbreak of the Corona virus, the Tehran Prosecutor’s Office, in co-operation with the Tehran municipality, has prevented landfill in the city.

:red_circle:جانشین معاون بهداشت علوم پزشکی گیلان:
این بحران نیست، جنگ است. کاش بحران بود.

ان Deputy of Health of Guilan Medical Sciences:
This is not a crisis, it is a war. I wish there was a crisis.

:red_circle:اینجوری مردم‌رو آلوده میکنن حواستون باشه به این بی پدرمادرا!

:red_circle:Some people are infectious so be careful about this daddy!

:red_circle:کرونا/تهران/پاساژ الماس ھروی/کسب و کار بسیاری از مردم بد است/مردم نیز چارەای مگر برگشتن بە خانە ندارند/صاحبان مغازە و خانه، یک ماه کرایە نگیرید
Corona / Tehran / Diamond Crossing Pass / Business Many people are bad / People also have no choice but to return home / Shopkeepers and homeowners don’t take a month’s rent

:red_circle: ویدیوی تهران و مراغه!

1 video from Tehran and Maragheh!

:bhutan: BREAKING: Bhutan reports first case of coronavirus.

Bhutan’s first case of coronavirus is an American tourist. He left Washington, D.C. on February 18 and toured India with his partner before going to Bhutan.

:north_korea: Chinese authorities have warned people to stay away from the border with North Korea, which is closed due to coronavirus, or risk being shot by North Korean guards - Reuters.

GuatemalanSpecialForces

:guatemala: NEW: Guatemala President Giammattei declares state of emergency due to coronavirus. The country has so far no confirmed cases.

:vatican_city: BREAKING: Vatican City reports first case of coronavirus.

:iran: Despite initial resistance by Iranian officials against any city-wide quarantine, now all major roads to northern resorts (Gilan and Mazandaran provinces) have been blocked and no non-local is allowed to get in or out.

:israel: Israel’s Defense Minister Naftali Bennett has decided to place the entire Palestinian city of Bethlehem under siege, after several suspected cases of coronavirus were discovered there.

Meanwhile, 100,000 of Israelis are in loosely-enforced home-quarantines.

:red_circle:‏در کنترل کرونا عملکرد حکومت عراق بعد از ماه‌ها اعتراض و‌ درگیری و بدون دولت منسجم بسیار بهتر ازما بودند بدون تعارف ‌و به سرعت تمام مرزها را بستند، ترددها را محدود کردند و به طرز عجیبی شروع به تولید مواد ضد عفونی کردند؛ و در مقابل مسئولان جمهوری اسلامی چه کردند؟؟

In the control of Corona, the Iraqi government’s performance after months of protests and clashes and without a coherent government were much better off without us and quickly closing all borders, restricting traffic and strangely producing disinfectants; What did they do to the officials of the Islamic Republic?

:cameroon: Cameroon report first cases of coronavirus.
:serbia: Serbia report first cases of coronavirus.

News from today is that this hospital issued a notice condemning whomever that shot this video saying it is fake news. And they have reported it to the police.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to What's wrong with the Wuhan medical system? Huanghua Hospital can't find medical care

You need a full bio suit to be 100% sure

Got confirmation that this was yesterday. A J-10C crashed. The pilot ejected and is ok.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to In Wuqing, Tianjin, a military plane crashed.