Honestly this is the most striking illustration of courageous self-determination vs gutless mindless conformity tha…

⤺ reposted by @0x17NPMi from Former Disney VP convicted of sexually abusing girl

Derren Brown did an episode on his show The Experiment about mob mentality.

i see some similarities…

Crowd of 200 in front of the courthouse throwing fireworks at it. I’ve had enough

I have a really bad feeling about the name of the OP but the chan i’m forwarding from (IAF) usually has good info

This Italian Doctor lays it down: “Do not take the test; do not take the vaccine. They plan on exterminating you.” You cannot say you weren’t warned! (6 min 47 seconds)

warning
https://t.me/c/1483709665/2491

Can anyone on here so a short term loan for a proper in dire straights?

It would be forn£200 and for 24 hours

I woul pay back double for the favour.

Governor Evers has declared a state of emergency in Wisconsin and authorized 250 National Guard members to be on the ground in Kenosha County tonight

Rioters are trying to tear down the fence outside the Kenosha County Courthouse.

An American flag was just burned outside the Kenosha County Courthouse. One woman screams, “Death to America!” and kicks the fence.

Conflict Observer:
— "Rioters attempting to take down the newly erected fence around the Kenosha County Courthouse.

Many armed individuals both police and not in the vicinity."

Kenosha #Wisconsin

“the gates are coming down”? uh…i dont think they know physics 101 and how center of mass/stability works. Look at the nice thick bottom on that fence many are standing on while trying to push against the fence

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Conflict Observer: