Here's a SCMP version

Here’s a SCMP version

⤺ reposted by @0x17RDKD from China Officially Announces That The Coronavirus Can Be Airborne And Can Be Conditionally Spread Via Aerosol Transmission. - Thailand Medical News

If it as the same gene as HIV… Can’t be cured… Only suppressed with medications.

Thank you all for sharing this valuable information. :blush:

español alguien?

Today’s People’s Daily (official CCP commie paper) front page headlines: our life is sweet as honey - Xi jinping has been to our home.

:man_facepalming:

Aries how did you learn that there are 850k dead in China?

Hes a crypto trader and has people based in country

He has been in bitcoin for over 10 years and has chinese bitcoin miners turned covid-19 reporters.

i see

The videos he shares are illegal for the chinese people and they are risking a lot to share the truth.

I respect it

If new click on the top look through the media and the links to get caught up.

Most of us here do respect him lots. Even tho he never will know us nor us him. Competency

Thoughts ?

I am new and have been trying to keep up. I am thousands of messages behind though lol

First case community spread confirmed in my state of Oregon, Lake Oswego near Portland. It’s here.

Confirmed

Mark was a passenger on princess cruise ship who tested positive for virus.they transferred him to mercy
hosp.in
Folsum,Ca.He gives live updates on his facebook.

Aries

Iran has a 50% CFR

Photo from Maris

I got this… But can’t seem to find it anywhere… Is there someone here that can help confirm please

For any of you who like to geek out of covid diagnostics, I have a find for you: