Helmut Norpoth Model

Helmut Norpoth Model

⤺ reposted by @0xxrzCU from New Zealand’s stock exchange halts trading for third day in a row due to DDOS attacks.

Expect election fraud the likes we’ve never seen

Raise Wizards :mage:‍♂, get them out of the Rat Race

Quit playin’ games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
I should’ve known from the start
You know you got to stop (from my heart)
You’re tearing us apart (my heart)

Memento Mori

AR15 Wizadry

Our founding fathers warned of the tyranny of a Democracy and favored a Republic. They knew that “mob rule, cultural whims” can easily lead to instability.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Our founding fathers warned of the tyranny of a Democracy and favored a Republic. They knew that “mob rule, cultural whims” can easily lead to instability.

This is exactly what I tried to do. Alphabet and addition…in the womb. Phonics at 2. Puzzles as soon as he could hold a piece. Reading at 4. By 2nd grade he was doing x and y problems and killing me with questions about gravity, black holes, and space time continuum. Still not.sure where he picked that up from. He graduates this year as a computer engineer. He might be doing 4 plus 1 which is just one more year for his masters. For two years he wanted to design video games, but luckily i was able to convince him to go for the bigger picture and from there he could do whatever he wanted. Convince is the wrong word. He is and was an independent thinker so i had to plant seeds lol.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Raise Wizards 🧙‍♂️, get them out of the Rat Race