Government will use anti-hoarding laws to take your food, water and supplies

⤺ reposted by @TheWysard from WhatsApp group admins could land in hot water for content shared on the group

This is why I need my AR-15 and my armor come try to take my shit. I will not go down without a fight!

The article is politically slanted for sure but mostly accurate

IMG

:red_circle:شهرستان محلات قرنطینه شد.

شهرهای دیگه‌ای رو هم قرنطینه کردند. یه کار خوب، بعد از مدت‌ها.

:writing_hand: مگر معاون وزیر بهداشت نگفت قرنطینه واس قرون وسطی بوده؟ الآن چرا دهنش بسته شده؟ مگر نگفت اگر فوتی‌های قم حتی نصف ۵۰ نفر هم باشه استعفا میدم؟ چرا انقدر مرد نیستی پای حرفت باشی!؟؟!؟!؟

ستان The city was quarantined.

They also quarantined other cities. Good job, after a long time.

Didn’t the Deputy Health Minister say that he was a medieval Quarantine? Why is his mouth shut now? Did he not resign if he had half a dozen people in Qom? Why aren’t you so man at your feet!?!?!?

#中共國 高处俯拍华南海鲜市场周围情况

中共 国 Overhead shot of the situation around the South China seafood market

#觀點 中華民國淪陷區廣西省河池市都安縣一社區於民國108年3月4日被封,整個社區被隔離。

可是3月3日,3月4日整個廣西省武漢肺炎新增人數都是0⃣️啊,估計黨把秘密瞞住咯。

#Viewpoint A community in Du’an County, Hechi City, Guangxi Province, in the occupied area of the Republic of China, was closed on March 4, 108, and the entire community was isolated.

However, on March 3 and March 4, the total number of new pneumonia in Wuhan, Guangxi Province, was 0⃣️. It is estimated that the party kept the secret.

Corona and market

By the way the elderly centre where last Madrid’s victim got infected. (20+ cases 4 in ICU) was opened today after been closed yesterday evening. No one give information to the elders…
Is like they want them to get infected😡

Absolutely, it’s a huge relief on the government’s end. The more of us that die or disappear the easy it is to spend that money to program the young

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to By the way the elderly centre where last Madrid's victim got infected. (20+ cases 4 in ICU) was opened today after been closed yesterday evening. No one give information to the elders....

“Occupied area of republic of China” is how some people prefer to call PRC.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to #Viewpoint A community in Du'an County, Hechi City, Guangxi Province, in the occupied area of the Republic of China, was closed on March 4, 108, and the entire community was isolated.