Glad I didn’t go to this festival

Glad I didn’t go to this festival

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from The twin girls and their father cherished their farewell

Many I know cancelled after I warned them @bradleyrotter canceled all festivals/conferences 45 days ago and his colleagues bewildered now they listen to his every word

How is everyone holding up?

Everyone feeling healthy?

#甘肃5公职人员私接境外人员回国被行拘#】据甘肃临夏市公安局消息通报:五名公职人员因私自接回境外输入确诊病例,已触犯《中华人民共和国治安管理处罚法》相关规定。公安机关依法决定分别给予马某、马某琼、谢某忠、丁某、马某武行政拘留七日的处罚。同时,对五人违法违纪问题,已由同级纪检监察机关依纪依规进行处理。

[# 甘 苏 5Public officials in China are detained by returning private personnel from overseas.] According to a report from the Public Security Bureau of Linxia City, Gansu Province: Five public officials have violated the “People’s Republic of China Public Security Administration Punishment Law” because of receiving privately confirmed imported cases abroad Regulations. The public security organs decided in accordance with the law to impose seven days of administrative detention on Ma, Ma, Qiong, Xie, and Ding, and Ma, respectively. At the same time, the five persons’ violations of laws and disciplines have been handled by discipline inspection and supervision agencies at the same level in accordance with discipline and regulations.