@Gift_from_god @Mishhhhhhhhhhh

@Gift_from_god @Mishhhhhhhhhhh

⤺ reposted by @Gift_from_god from Just the Flu 1918 edition

yeah fuck the media

a 100 years from now it will be the same media lying to your grandkids.

unless you break the cycle

Sounds like a copy paste from today’s new paper. Most of my friends still thinks this is a joke. Meanwhile I’m scared shitless

I’m sorry I tend to do that at times but I’ve never lied to you when I was awakening you last year

I’m sure this is going to work well for them.

Containment IS mitigation. Are they dumb?

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to I’m sure this is going to work well for them.

Let’s break this fucking cycle please!!!

we don’t have the answers

no not you Rob

you are correct

and they’re being cagey about this. not discussed a lot

yeah

@Gift_from_god where are you getting this nonsense about immunity after one round

Also as it turns out the first person to die in New Jersey yesterday at somebody I’ve known for 15 years. He was older with some underlying conditions but in close connection with a lot of people I know. He trained race horses

wanna know what happened to the ones released in a photo opp for the propoganda photographers

there dead

after the claim of being cured

yes, a claim

we dont know if they were cured

look at this

they scrubbed this from. Telegram

this paragraph

it’s not on the Telegram chinese pages anymore

#中共國 中共承認了!武漢病毒傳播途徑包括「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful::scream:今天,上海市疾控中心召開記者招待會,首度承認,武漢病毒除了飛沫傳播,接觸傳播,糞口傳播外,甚至可以「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful:所謂「氣溶膠」,用大白話來說,就是空氣傳播!:fearful:這非常可怕!意味著即使你遠離病患,避免物理接觸,宅在家也會感染!:fearful: #等待核實 # 中共 国 CCP

give me two hours,I am driving

Aries here

Justice look this is gone

#中共國 中共承認了!武漢病毒傳播途徑包括「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful::scream:今天,上海市疾控中心召開記者招待會,首度承認,武漢病毒除了飛沫傳播,接觸傳播,糞口傳播外,甚至可以「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful:所謂「氣溶膠」,用大白話來說,就是空氣傳播!:fearful:這非常可怕!意味著即使你遠離病患,避免物理接觸,宅在家也會感染!:fearful: #等待核實 # 中共 国 CCP

I cant find anymore

我在中文频道找不到了,于2月8日发布

only copy I find are the ones I shared