Germans Are Panic Buying Toilet Paper And Disinfectants As Covid-19 Surges Again

⤺ reposted by @0xDjWyB from Despite widespread concerns, two new international studies show no consistent relationship between in-person K-12 schooling and the spread of the coronavirus.

I still don’t understand normie’s fixation with toilet paper :roll_of_toilet_paper:

:ukraine: The families of the cadets who died in the AN-26 crash were paid 28 million hryvnia (~984k USD)

According to the press service of the Ministry of Defense, at the moment the decision on payment has been made for 19 killed cadets of the KhNUPS.

The decision on the remaining payments will be made after the final official establishment of all the circumstances and causes of the plane crash.

I don’t know that there is one but it’s rather a media mockery of the people

So 7 families, a mil usd, they each get 140k, that’s chump change even in Ukraine

Let me ask

750 times the living wage (slightly more than UAH 1.5 million, it’s around USD 53k), was credited to the bank accounts of relatives of cadets

AN-26 updates

https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2020/10/20/7270539/

Exactly :joy:

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Exactly 😂

1 family - 1 million 576,5 UAH

It’s very good amount, But is still a good chunk. no average working family can achieve this.

Anyway the deaths were done very sloppy

I wonder who is up for the next batch. Maybe Japan or another round of cadets from 5 EYES

The families are going to be fine

In 2019, 50.5% of the working population of Ukraine had a maximum salary of UAH 5,000 per month.

Eh, it’s not all about money. I’m just painfully aware of what a death of a parent does to a young child, not personally but I do know

It’s one thing never having them in your life

Completely different if they’re taken from you

Anyway, keep up the good work

The emotional pain is horrible but some of the kids will eventually figure it out and hopefully be recruited.

If we are to believe any Hollywood film premise ever,having a good mystery to solve (and a lot if initiative) drives a person to be smarter and figure things out more quickly. This is another example of adversity being a training ground.

Coincidentally, a whole lot of books were posted in Alexandria the last few days on this subject, including this one

If you were tapped on the shoulder would you stay or go? Knowing that when you return everyone would be dead and buried would you still do it?

For me it’s a yes 100%

GoodMorning and yes for me also

Those Ukrainians are probably on TR-3B training simulators or learning how to repair a suit tear in a zero g environment and having the time of their lives.

I would absolutely go.

I would also want people to be respectful of the pain my family would be feeling.

Both of these things.

The Future—— it’s coming —- it’s unstoppable

He would say

⤻ reposted @hiddeninthegarden to The Future—— it’s coming —- it’s unstoppable