Fucking clown world. Even with a remarkably generous severance including an enormous options window (cleverly allowing those who “disagree with the mission” to leverage its financial wins 😂)

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=24636899

Circus

⤺ reposted by @0x19ngmH from Coinbase offers exit package to those uncomfortable with new direction

Fucking clown world. Even with a remarkably generous severance including an enormous options window (cleverly allowing those who “disagree with the mission” to leverage its financial wins :joy:)

To bad Spotify does not have the balls to do the same

in austrian national tv there is a prime time doc right now about preppers in the us. talking about bunkers and emp attacks… haven‘t expected at this sort of media

We take the love where we can get it

#skilloftheday
Wound closure

September 30, 2020 - What did you do this week to prepare?

bought 500kg potatos :sweat_smile:

Added more to B.o.B. a trauma kit.(better than 1st aid kit but more expensive) I have a handgun in it so I’ll prolly wanna get some stuff for hole patching too.

Some people bags are literally just guns and rifles but I’m trying to cover all the bases and not be one of ‘those’ guys. Stocking food/tools is important

nice

anyone else? any new skill sets learned? or supplies added to your prep

Stocked meds, Mountain House freeze dry and learned some CompSci skills.

I keep adding ammo. With daily limits on amounts even at a local ammo manufacturer, I make the trek at least twice a week.

nice, very Grey Man :slightly_smiling_face: I like it.

Pro-tip always bring your partner with you so you both can max out the daily limit

Yesterday’s haul

A lot of people in/near cities have a water key. Think they have value?

I have one

How much did that run you

⤻ reposted @0x1mkDhN to Yesterday's haul

I got the filter that mr buddy recommended when going from 1lb tank to a 20lb tank,the wife got another 10lb of flour,i got a pack of 12 mre for quickly leaving instead of packing up our whole food storage for super fast leaving. Bought a backup nano ledger and a faraday bag to put it in…inside my faraday cage,got like 80ft of cannon fuse

IMG