# 信息 【Front Line Interview】 Mr. Liu, Beijing: The epidemic in Beijing is fierce, and new infections are added every day.

:joy::joy::see_no_evil: Sounds like someone I know :rofl:

I don’t take the John Hopkins number seriously

:red_circle::mask:نان و #کرونا

:small_blue_diamond:برای جلوگیری از شیوع کرونا از طریق نان و نانوایی‌ها چه مواردی را باید رعایت کنیم؟/ جام‌جم آنلاین

Annan and # Corona

چهWhat should we do to prevent the spread of Corona through bread and bakeries?

:red_circle: ضدعفونی کردن عابربانک های شهر سبزوار
من امشب در 3 ساعت تونستم یکنفره 90 درصد عابربانک های شهر را ضدعفونی کنم

:red_circle: Disinfection of Sabzevar’s waterways
Tonight I was able to disinfect 90% of the city’s lanes in 3 hours tonight.

Russian propaganda: 2019-nCoV kill less people than other inflections

:red_circle:هر آنچه در این روزها برای مواجهه با ویروس کرونا به کار می آید
لطفا به سفر نروید و در خانه بمانید …
آنچهEverything these days is used to deal with the Corona virus
Please don’t travel and stay home …

Agreed, they are at risk of revolution

⤻ reposted @maliezhuyi to Russian propaganda: 2019-nCoV kill less people than other inflections

Eerie

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to UNTITLED

the cases increase daily.
in some regions, kindergartens and schools are closed for a few days. People go shopping like crazy.
A truckload of gloves, mouth protection and disinfectant was stolen from the Berlin hospital. it was for children with cancer😔
i live in Bremen, here are 4 confirmed cases (but Bremen does not really test.) Doctors are already overwhelmed with the normal flu.
A corona virus information center opens in Bremen on Monday. The hospital in Bremen where the cases are treated, is 15 minutes away from my home. Most Germans are very relaxed about the situation and do not see the danger😶

After a revolution

Horrible :frowning:

Impossible too, was just trying to link something from the mapping section

看到新闻联播报道后,韩国回来的弟兄,回到四川立刻隔离,双层们 双层玻璃 通通锁死,比监狱有过之不及,高昂自费隔离,当下共匪手段。:pig_nose::pig_nose:

После просмотра репортажа братья, вернувшиеся из Южной Кореи, вернулись в Сычуань и были сразу же разлучены: двойные слои были двойными, что было хуже, чем в тюрьмах. :pig_nose::pig_nose:

After seeing the news report, the brothers who came back from South Korea returned to Sichuan and were immediately separated. The double-layers were double-locked, which was worse than prisons. :pig_nose::pig_nose:

我在国内做过大型医疗设备,中国人自己造不出一台CT,一台核磁共振,一台造影机,一台脑电图,中国医疗设备市场的医学影像设备被东芝飞利浦GE垄断,中国人连合格的手术床都造不出来,所有心血管介入治疗的耗材都要依赖进口。没有发达国家的先进医疗设备,中国的医疗永远都只能停留在望闻问切的水准上。
:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:
怕什么?双黄连仍旧销量第一!

I have done large-scale medical equipment in China. The Chinese cannot create a CT, an MRI, an angiography machine, an EEG, and medical imaging equipment in the Chinese medical equipment market is monopolized by Toshiba Philips GE, China. People can’t even produce a qualified operating table, and all consumables for cardiovascular intervention rely on imports. Without advanced medical equipment in developed countries, China’s medical care will always remain at the level of scrutiny.
:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:
What are you afraid of? Shuanghuanglian still ranks first in sales!

:frowning: is it fake??? :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

这照片曾引起轰动,但我认为是摆拍。
1,摄影很专业,哪有这等巧事儿,刚好两人同时举手指着夕阳,被摄影师或者第三者拍到。这个概率太小了吧。
2,既然大街空无一人,说明还在禁城,为何摄影者在大街上?
3,见过哪个医生推着病床在大街上走?要推也是护工推,何况病人应该在救护车里。
摆拍,差评。
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
这是模仿国外有位老人家在临死前想去海边看海,救护车直接开到海边用担架把老人从车里抬出,面向大海了却老人的遗愿。

This photo has caused a sensation, but I think it’s a swing.
1, photography is very professional, how can there be such a coincidence, just two people raised their fingers at the same time sunset, captured by the photographer or a third party. This probability is too small.
2. Since the street is empty, why the photographer is still on the street?
3. Which doctor has seen walking on the street pushing the hospital bed? Pushing is also a nursing staff push, not to mention the patient should be in an ambulance.
Posing, bad reviews.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
This is an imitation of an old man who wanted to go to the sea to watch the sea before dying. The ambulance drove directly to the sea to lift the old man out of the car with a stretcher. The old man’s last wish was facing the sea.

@drunkenwhiskers @maliezhuyi ? Propaganda?

:ru: 莫斯科正在准备!
还是已经迫在眉睫?
在仅仅一天的时间里,在俄罗斯首都组织了一个呼叫中心,以防止冠状病毒感染的蔓延。

Москва готовится!
Или это уже назревшая необходимость?
Всего за сутки был организован колл-центр в Российской столице по предотвращению распостранения коронавирусной инфекции .

Moscow is getting ready!
Or is it already an urgent need?
In just a day, a call center was organized in the Russian capital to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.

Not so sure, propaganda can also be a real event

Crosses fingers

Need more evidence to prove, but it is sure a propaganda

Anyway, WHO English site has deleted the sentences about herbs

Children such children all of them

I believe it’s propaganda. The commies sent 300 red journalists to hubei province to counter the real journalists’ reporting. Those red photographers usually fake their shots. Same goes for the red journalists who fake their stories. They are the laughing stock of the whole country. One story they wrote says a two month old baby started talking and asked for his father who went to fight the virus.

Red photographers make all kinds of bullshit photos to push their commie agenda. Posed shot, photoshop, you name it. Once you sell your soul and signed on to spread lies, you can go lower everyday.