From where to where?

Shopping today…

Antique gun shop with plenty of new and used stuff

Looks like the Standard Manufacturing showroom

From Oz too

Update Summary:

• Cases outside China go exponential
  • Japan cases triple in a week to 121
  • South Korea cases surge 8-fold in 4 days to 433; country reports third death
  • Italy confirms 79 cases, declares “national emergency”; Nothern Italy locked down.
  • Iran reports 10 new cases, deaths climb to 6
  • San Diego says 200 under ‘medical observation’
  • Chinese scientists find virus in urine
  • Experts propose 27 day quarantine, say 14 days likely not long enough
  • Outbreak reported in South Korean psychiatric ward
  • WHO team visits Wuhan; will give Monday press conference
  • Young woman infected five relatives without ever showing symptoms

Nine South Korean tourists who recently toured Israel and the occupied West Bank tested positive for coronavirus Saturday. Israeli and Palestinian authorities are urging anyone who may have come in contact with them to report and self-isolate.

Keep it coming Jimmy

Wow footage from inside WuHan hospital

看看武汉医院有多恐怖!你还敢复工吗?普通人防的住吗。:scream:

See how horrible Wuhan Hospital is! Do you dare to return to work? Do ordinary people live this horror :scream:

今天南韩又确诊了123个。:nauseated_face:

South Korea has confirmed 123 more cases today. :nauseated_face:

愿上帝护佑!

本人西安公民杨海强烈要求:陕西省政府西安市政府在当下要求复工的巨大压力下,仍必须以对三秦三千万同胞生命健康安全高度负责的精神,顶住一切压力,以疫情防控为近期工作的首要任务,继续封城封路封小区,不开放任何大型超市图书馆博物馆等可能有人群聚集的场所。

生死攸关!守土有责!(这是有义士站出来了?):point_up:

May God bless!

My Xi’an citizen, Yang Hai, strongly urges: Under the tremendous pressure of the Shaanxi Provincial Government’s current demands for resumption of work, the spirit of high responsibility for the life, health, and safety of 30 million compatriots in the Three Qin Dynasty must be withstood all pressures to prevent and control the epidemic For the most important task of the recent work, continue to close the city and close the road and close the community, and not open any large supermarket library museums and other places where crowds may gather.

Life and death are at stake! Responsible for keeping the soil! (Is this a righteous one?) :point_up:

湖北黄石。禁止外出,把老人都逼反了。“我的手要扭断了。“扭断了活该。”

Huangshi, Hubei. The prohibition on going out drove the old people back. “My hand is about to break.” It should be broken. "

次生灾难
:alarm_clock: Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:51 PM
Secondary disaster
:alarm_clock: Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:51 PM

Modest $250USD remington 870 shotgun. Been available since 1950s,

⤻ reposted @W6VRF to The original “Old Painless”

Can I bunker down with you

Are you prohibited from gun ownership?

Have none though

Live in nyc

Thinking of leaving tom

Rent a house out in a deserted town

Shotgun is usually the easiest to own in restricted places. The photo I sent was a hunting configuration. But for $30 I got a used barrel I cut down to 19 inches (still legal), which is for defense

Or pick up a Dp12

16 round capacity

For the avg person i will always argue that the rifle is the most effective in all situations. Indoors, outdoors.

223/556 will penetrate the least out of shotguns/handguns

W Endiko I disagree. There is a vast range of ammo types for shotgun. I agree 5.56 will not exit house walls easily, but neither would #4 shot or smaller.

The ball will penetrate the rifle round will yaw and quickly lose velocity