Free mask for winne the Pooh 🐻 beatdown 🔨

Free mask for winne the Pooh :bear: beatdown :hammer:

⤺ reposted by @threeletteragent from @MillennialMike Brandon finance Bros please leave a comment on this

Who’s picture? Not Xi?

Pooh represent Xi and the woman in the picture is Chief Executive Carrie Lam of Hong Kong :hong_kong:

HK activists are furious she has not closed the border

Allowing mainlanders inside of Hong Kong as medical refugees

It’s so bad that medical staff protested

And went on strike

Right

2,500 wow

That’s solidarity, Can You Dig It!!!

:muscle: :fist:t6:

@jcity14 I wanted to tell you, like Aries mentioned, we are going to Mexico on Saturday. Barring something crazy. But I would not be traveling to Asia right now under any circumstance personally.
Particularly Bali. I love Bali. And it’s not the place you want want to be for something like this.

Not only are they not testing, they didn’t quarantine their Wuhan evacuees and the healthcare on the island is scary as fuck.

I wonder if this is the largest strike of Chinese healthcare workers ever :thinking:

Forwarding as received:

CORONAVIRUS IN PERSPECTIVE – UPDATE

Goldman Sachs is calculating Chinese oil demand is falling by 4 million barrels a day. That’s massive, of course.

But THIS is the real story: Goldman Sachs is buying long. Many years ago Goldman Sachs said they were going short at ten dollars a barrel. People scurried to buy options on a large number of barrels. Then, if you had any notion of how the game works, smart guys predicted OPEC would cut back. That’s what happened – and the price rose. It was fake news – propelled by Goldman.

The bottom line: the time to buy futures is NOW. Even my best US financial sources are working under the notion that in three months the coronavirus crisis will be OVER. That’s also my analysis. As a honcho told me, “much of the hysteria is CIA propaganda.”

And the key fact remains that the US government is on FULL HYBRID WAR against China,

Perspective, once again. Another honcho: “It’s overplayed.” Certainly is.

The CDC estimated that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season in the US. No less than 647,000 people were hospitalized. And 61,200 DIED.

That’s your coronavirus perspective.

Bullshit numbers

⤻ reposted @perrichase to iPad Pro which got The channel started.