For those interested in learning more about osint, highly recommend

For those interested in learning more about osint, highly recommend
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BfLPJpRtyq4RFtHJoNpvWQjmGnyVkfE2HYoICKOGguA/mobilebasic#heading=h.53v0mj3zi19x

⤺ reposted by @0x19ngmH from This is a god damn cult

What the fuck is wrong with people

Chicago postal workers threaten to stop delivering mail after multiple employees shot on the job

Meanwhile at the Club

Omg now that’s great. Funny story I was vegan and vegetarian once. Finally at meat as had some serious health issues. Guess what? Eating meat again made a huge difference. And also bacon is amazing :wink:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Omg now that's great. Funny story I was vegan and vegetarian once. Finally at meat as had some serious health issues. Guess what? Eating meat again made a huge difference. And also bacon is amazing 😉

I prefer coconut milk. Because dairy does not agree though pizza is my weaknes. Interesting to note the beand PLANET OAT. Although I think someone said one of the fake meat products stock went down. Just an fyi all that soy has endocrine disuptors that mess with hormones and gmo soy is linked to cancer. I learned so much about that stuff. Anyone vegan or vegetarian should at least know if they eat that fake stuff they are litterly poisoning themselves.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Because dairy does not agree though pizza is my weaknes.