For me this point is really confused.... IT’S IMPOSSIBLE find out the period of incubation if you can have virus without symptoms... for me is this the big problem!

⤺ reposted by @0xojbHr from [Reporting Cheng Feng's mercy]

For me this point is really confused… IT’S IMPOSSIBLE find out the period of incubation if you can have virus without symptoms… for me is this the big problem! This woman cold be infected since the first 14 days but without symptoms nobody tested her…except after 42 days… for really stock the virus they should have been tested at all…

And this could be the very big problem for the spread :fearful:

We are not journalists or analysts

Yes I’m still getting people asking me if I’m sure this isn’t from years ago ? People are stupid!

Smh :woman_facepalming:t4:

I know… I though this was a group where share video, pictures and also opinion about this… I just told that FOR ME if the people that are infected without symptoms can be infected other people could be the worse part, because they don’t have enough test for everybody and they test just people with symptoms first… so can be hard find out the exact incubation period

I’m not a journalist or analyst… just a thinking person sharing a point of view.

Sorry if sometimes probably my English caused misunderstanding :woman_shrugging:t4:

Thank you for sharing. We are all trying to make sense of this…

Hopefully with time things will become clearer…

The honest answer to many things is “we don’t know for sure”

Right… there is nothing certain in this moment :pensive:

北京,深圳,贵阳等地高速站已经在用无人机扫码来登记进城了
黑色的天空,五彩的霓虹灯,停泊的无人机
场面非常赛博朋克 Beijing, Shenzhen, Guiyang and other high-speed stations are already using drone scan codes to register into the city
Black sky, multicolored neon lights, parked drone
The scene is very cyberpunk

Mask are running out in Hong Kong

坐标:徐州
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:”全国都在抗击疫情,爱国在家睡觉的时候,拆迁队上门,还让老百姓活吧?!” Coordinates: Xuzhou
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:” The whole country is fighting the epidemic. When patriotic is sleeping at home, the demolition team comes to the door and rui. peoples lives !!

不管是饥荒还是瘟疫,救人平息灾难一直都不会是中共最在乎的东西,死多少人都无所谓。他们最在乎的是谁能利用这样的事件,抢得更多的底盘,瓜分到更多的省份,来稳固自己的权力。习近平这次抢夺底盘、强化自己极权的意思非常明显。:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Regardless of famine or plague, saving the people to quell the disaster has never been the most important thing for the CCP. It doesn’t matter how many people die. What they care about most is who can take advantage of such events, grab more chassis, and divide up more provinces to stabilize their power. Xi Jinping’s intention of grabbing the chassis and strengthening his totalitarian power is very obvious. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:laughing: