Follow up on disappearance of US test numbers at CDC: .

Follow up on disappearance of US test numbers at CDC:

⤺ reposted by @0x19IDRR from Collapse in Tehran, more and more dying or dead people appear everywhere.

So the CDC isn’t capable of keeping track of all the states but a few dozen different twitter accounts can.

Twitter has told all employees to work from home

Hello FEMA camps.

ComicCon is still planning on having their conference in Seattle March 12

Do I trash em when they get here? I cant cancel it.

Do you have the source for that number? I’m trying to tell my girlfriend NYC to stop acting life a fool thinking NY is untouched

Nah-- definitely weekly. State of the art courier pigeons and smoke signals-- just like before the Internet, when America was great. :). I know, no politics, but response is definitively busted, at best.

Coronavirusea don’t live that long on surfaces your package is fine just wipe it down

Fatty membranes a little bleach does the trick quickly to kill them off

Most Coronaviruses can live 9 days on surfaces. This one they speculate may live longer

But easy to kill

Small fatty membranes that’s why hNdwashing with soap is so much better than alcohol sanitizer imo

True

Yes-- see the Obama administration apparently centralized testing and ‘slowed’ responsiveness by requiring FDA approval… by deregulation the CDC has allowed community labs and others to respond ‘more quickly’ using their own unregulated tests, but now what qualifies as testing is harder to qualify. I have my own test-- if you are coughing, stay at home. I performed it 5 times today-- where do I report?

What did you bought

⤻ reposted @0x1abi4o to Do I trash em when they get here? I cant cancel it.