Facebook Accused of Canceling Advertising for 'CancelCon' Event Starring Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager

Facebook Accused of Canceling Advertising for ‘CancelCon’ Event Starring Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from DOD states that Russia and China have weaponized their satellites with directed energy weapons

As predicted, the are literally trying to cancel each other out of existence. :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

I’m gonna need to take a nap. My eyes have exceeded their rollage capacity for the day. :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl: https://w
ww.newsweek.com/facebook-accused-canceling-advertising-cancelcon-event-starring-ben-shapiro-dennis-prager-1532158

And they disappeared in a puff of logic.

USAF to Reactivate 495th Fighter Squadron as F-35 Unit

:airplane: #Air_crashes
September 16
:philippines: Four people were killed in the crash of a Philippine Air Force Sikorsky AUH-76 (S-76) helicopter at a rubber plantation in Lanthavan, Basilan province

:airplane: #Air_crashes
16 сентября
:philippines: Четыре человека погибли в результате крушения вертолета ВВС Филиппин Sikorsky AUH-76 (S-76) на каучуковой плантации в Лантаване, провинция Басилан

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Activists Send Hoax Press Release Claiming Smoke Shelter at Seattle Hyatt Hotel

Now if this doesn’t just drive home my point that these so-called “social justice Activists” and BLM/Antifa are just in it for “free stuff”. A “homeless activist” put out a fake press release stating that the Hyatt Hotel in Seattle was opening up 30 rooms and offering them for free to homeless residents to have a safe, clean place to stay indoors in all of this smoke. So a bunch of the actual homeless went down there in h hopes that this was legit. More and more started showing up and waiting outside, because they were told than an intake worker would meet with them shortly and get them registered, and then I guess pick people at random from the intake pool. Then a bunch of Antifa and BLM “protesters” showed up posing as homeless, and made a big scene demanding that THEY be allowed to stay there for free. The jackass behind the hoax finally arrived and gave a big “you’ve been hoaxed” speech, saying how the whole thing was just to try to shame the city into addressing the “climate change crisis” :roll_eyes: as well as the homeless crisis which they need to do something to fix (he’s right on that last part, although his tactics were completely unethical and downright cruel.) These millennial SJWs don’t actually give a crap about the homeless, or the “climate”, or police brutality, or black lives or any other lives. They’re just bitter, angry miscreants with Narcissistic personality disorders and an extremely inflated sense of entitlement from growing up believing that everyone should get a participation trophy.
They don’t have jobs, they don’t want a jobs, they can’t function in society and couldn’t give a crap about “better opportunities”, because they have too unmotivated to take advantage of opportunities they could have benefitted from that weren’t available to people their age in generations past, including my own.

I’m so sick of people giving in the demands of the mob mentality who would rather see whole cities burn then work towards making their community a better and safer place. These anarchists are hell-bent on destruction not because they are fed up and enraged over someone across the country being shot and killed. They don’t care when people in their own communities are shot and killed by other members of their own communities. They’re too lazy to create anything or contribute to society in any useful way, and too stupid and ignorant to appreciate how good they have it here than many do it the rest of world.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:https://www.newsweek.com/activists-send-hoax-press-release-claiming-smoke-shelter-seattle-hyatt-hotel-1532174

Coincidence? Thousands of Twitter accounts have come up with the same message: “Anti-vaccine rhetoric is dangerous and unscientific. Vaccination hesitation and refusal of public health treatment, and any attack on lawmakers and others is unacceptable.”

Seriously :unamused: sloppy as fuck

This is so sloppy reminds me of the Call/tweets for Riots to Rodeo Drive and Mall of America (what’s in the basement :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::thinking:)

:wink: soon

Join a team

From NASA to Amtrak, These Are All the Government Agencies with Tactical Teams
Article,

Very creepy indeed. And why we’re trying to migrate over here.

In line with Demi’s decision to stop posting the Neverending Gobstopper of juicy, flavor-packed info drops and steer you all over to the Telegram Compound, I have decided to check out a suggested documentary, The Social Dilemma on Netflix to get a little more information on how the social manipulation, spying and filtering works. For those protesting Netflix over Cuties (:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::smiling_imp:) I recommend watching The Creepy Line on YouTube, Prime or Tubi, or right here in the link below.

In regards to search engine compression algorithms and filters on Google, etc:

They’re built specifically to filter out whatever is bad. Bad is a subjective concept based on the opposite of good, among other variables…

But is it YOUR idea of good or bad what influences your filter? Or are your tastes being defined by your efforts to seek information to help you make up your mind? (I’ll go ahead and give you the answers to the test on this one - YOU ARE NEVER THE ONE IN CONTROL IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. All you can do is attempt to limit and mitigate the dysfunction by seeking information outside of “ye olde preferred search engine”.

They assign an order to your search query: maybe not such a big deal when searching “what’s the best burger joint near me?” But when you are searching for information that you are attempting to make informed life decisions based upon, you want to know why the recommendation is being offered. Is it benefitting you? Advertisers? Individuals with a stake in coming out up top? Now think of it in terms of elections and legislature.

These systems are denying or allowing us access to information before we even think to perform the search.

The people building these systems are building a gigantic artificial mind that

No 1 take away - ALL FILTERING IS BIASED.

They confirm your confirmation bias if you aren’t clued in enough to see through it.

If you have not already done so, go into Google settings and disable your location services tracking.

Now that you guys see how it works, do a little homework to see it in action. Do a Google search for former Google chairman Eric Schmidt, “The Groundwork” project, the 2016 election, and then search for what company Eric Schmidt is backing today, what they do, and who their biggest clients are right now. It you have any trouble finding it, I’m happy to provide links. But you’ll see the connections and ramifications if you the search yourself so that you know the results you get are only filtered by your own confirmation bias rather than any of mine. Either way it’s going to be tailored to what they want you to know. This is why it is crucial to look at various news stories from numerous sources, including ones who may have a bias slanted differently than your own. There is always a little sliver of truth in every deception. That is how people are able to be deceived. Be careful of wording. If someone asks you out, and you want to say yes but you are hesitant because you thought they were married or on a relationship, and you ask "well I thought you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, and say “No I’m solo now. She/he left me and went back east where their family and friends live.” Most likely this wording means “yes I have a significant other. He/she flew home for a friend’s wedding and have decided to stay and visit with family for the week. I’m just looking for a fling with you while they are gone.” :laughing::roll_eyes:

Facebook and Google are always creeping, and always manipulating them.

In an effort to help convince some friends and family of the necessity to have a backup means of staying in touch and staying informed, should the Thought Police shut or cancel our accounts, or the fires, arsons, DEWhickey and other 2020 WTFnots cause cell signals to be jammed, I have been trying to sell friends on the comparative safety of the Telegram Hacienda Compound. (I was reluctant too.) I have decided to try to unplug from the social media morphine drip, or just not slap the fix button as often. So I checked out a suggested documentary, The Social Dilemma, on Netflix to get a little more information on how the social manipulation, spying and filtering works. For those protesting Netflix over Cuties (:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::smiling_imp:) I recommend watching The Creepy Line on YouTube, Prime or Tubi, or right here in the link below.

In regards to search engine compression algorithms and filters on Google, etc:

They’re built specifically to filter out whatever is bad. Bad is a subjective concept based on the opposite of good, among other variables.

But is it YOUR idea of good or bad what influences your filter? Or are your tastes being defined by your efforts to seek information to help you make up your mind? (I’ll go ahead and give you the answers to the test on this one - YOU ARE NEVER THE ONE IN CONTROL IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. All you can do is attempt to limit and mitigate the dysfunction by seeking information outside of “ye olde preferred search engine”.

They assign an order to your search query: maybe not such a big deal when searching “what’s the best burger joint near me?” But when you are searching for information that you are attempting to make informed life decisions based upon, you want to know why the recommendation is being offered. Is it benefitting you? Advertisers? Individuals with a stake in coming out up top? Now think of it in terms of elections and legislature.

These systems are denying or allowing us access to information before we even think to perform the search.

The people building these systems are building a gigantic artificial mind that

No 1 take away - ALL FILTERING IS BIASED.

They confirm your confirmation bias if you aren’t clued in enough to see through it.

If you have not already done so, go into Google settings and disable your location services tracking.

Now that you guys see how it works, do a little homework to see it in action. Do a Google search for former Google chairman Eric Schmidt, “The Groundwork” project, the 2016 election, and then search for what company Eric Schmidt is backing today, what they do, and who their biggest clients are right now. It you have any trouble finding it, I’m happy to provide links. But you’ll see the connections and ramifications if you the search yourself so that you know the results you get are only filtered by your own confirmation bias rather than any of mine. Either way it’s going to be tailored to what they want you to know. This is why it is crucial to look at various news stories from numerous sources, including ones who may have a bias slanted differently than your own. There is always a little sliver of truth in every deception. That is how people are able to be deceived. Be careful of wording. If someone asks you out, and you want to say yes but you are hesitant because you thought they were married or on a relationship, and you ask "well I thought you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, and say “No I’m solo now. She/he left me and went back east where their family and friends live.” Most likely this wording means “yes I have a significant other. He/she flew home for a friend’s wedding and have decided to stay and visit with family for the week. I’m just looking for a fling with you while they are gone.” :laughing::roll_eyes:

Facebook and Google are always creeping, and always manipulating the data, and you with it.

Stripe will paying employees a bonus to leave Seattle, New York and San Francsico, but it’s also cutting their pay - CNN

Ripple expands partnership with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation via Mojaloop – Crypto News Flash

Big find! Scientists spot giant alien planet orbiting close to dead star’s corpse | Space

Joseph Henrich interview: the anthropologist who says it’s westerners who are the weirdos | News Review | The Sunday Times

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to Joseph Henrich interview: the anthropologist who says it’s westerners who are the weirdos | News Review | The Sunday Times