Exclusive: Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier | Taiwan News - TheWatchTowers.org

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from When a beloved healthcare worker on the frontline passes away :(

Has there been anything else?

Or is this it?

Doctors and pros don’t know what hit them yet, don’t even worry about it

Everyone is speculator, some of us are more real

No case in Indonesia. Why? :thinking:

You seriously believe the media

this is why

#中共國 華夏大地哀鴻遍野,許多人就像親人的眼淚一樣滑落大地,悄無聲息地消失在人間,連數字都不是… # 中共 国 The Huaxia land is full of sorrow, and many people slide down the earth like tears of their loved ones, disappearing silently in the world, not even the numbers …

@justice_777 huaxia?

Abusive husband telling his wife to behave

Is this a bioweapon?

All signs after Analyzing all the footage points towards yes

Ive read this book

Its horrifying

All of what it says is happening

What is the meaning of this

Just a coincidence

But then again I don’t believe in Coincidences

Its too identical to be a coincidence, its like a troll mad scientist or something made a virus identical to a novel

Attacks the same part of the human body

Hard to have cases of something you aren’t testing for

Jesus. China really needs to check its fucking stupid FACE at this moment and time and allow for real reporting.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Jesus. China really needs to check its fucking stupid FACE at this moment and time and allow for real reporting.

My feeling is it came out of the Wuhan bio lab just not deliberately. It might also not be engineered or altered. The lab reportedly had hundreds of diseased bats. One infected lab technician visiting the wet market or just taking the virus home is all that was needed. We will never ever know the truth. The CCP will have killed him and covered all traces of the accident.

I think that Corona virus is man- made. Part of virus is the same like HIV virus.

Part of my DNA is identical to other primates.