Ever since the movie 💫 starts she’s conjuring

Ever since the movie :dizzy: starts she’s conjuring

From being responsible for Mr. Wendell Hall and Miss Geist marriage.

To taking Tai under her wings.

Seriously watch it again.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from Pyramids in the South Pole.

Oh my. I conjur the spirit of Cher now and again. She was the underrated superheroine of the 90s.

Not conjuring spirits, but look at what Cher does through out the movie. She is altering timelines for the greater good (Talking to the future. )

-She could of kept her teachers apart, but instead brought them together.

-She could of avoided taking Tai (her project) under her wings which would of led to her character going on a further downward spiral

-Watching this movie in 95 you see the 4 colors right away

-take notice of her father and the fire escape as well as his Art Collection (all leaning Red)

Not conjuring spirits, but look at what Cher does throughout the movie. She is altering timelines for the greater good (Talking to the future. )

-She could of kept her teachers apart, but instead brought them together.

-She could of avoided taking Tai (her project) under her wings which would of led to her character going on a further downward spiral

-Watching this movie in 95 you see the 4 colors right away

-take notice of her father and the fire escape as well as his Art Collection (all leaning Red)

Curious if you can find the other 90s movies which showcase the colors :mage:‍♂

Knights

Today is October 3rd

May they Rest In Peace

Oh I know what you meant. (I just meant that the decade I spent in L.A. left a little Cher mark on my soul. Although I was more Valley Girl than Beverly Hills society queen. I would have been Rolling With the Homies and Tai in the Valley. :joy_cat:) But yes you are absolutely correct. She is the architect of her own reality. Everyone else just kind of orbits around her, but somehow ends up better for it. You start off thinking her to be an insufferable narcissist, but in reality she was just looking out and wanting the best for others - as long as it benefited her in some way. Her self-serving manipulations are never vicious or harmful. But it does not go unnoticed that she only intervenes when there is personal gain involved. Josh calls her out on this and forces her to be honest about it (at one point in the movie, isn’t there a line about her using her powers for good?) That’s why she falls for Josh. Because he keeps her honest, and he is literally the most unmovable object in her microcosm, not for lack of trying. She never is really able to bend him to her will, although he softens enough - and in so doing, softens her - so that they combine forces for the quintessential Hollywood happy ending.

The experiment that proved airborne disease transmission
Article,

Please be Goonies

Structural studies of the global networks exposed in the Panama papers
Article,

The NeverEnding Story

Iraqi Special Forces has nothing on Wiley Coyote

Thats an interesting test. Ouch.

This made me recall the experiment on germ warfare conducted in NYC subways in the 60s.
https://www.businessinsider.com/biological-agents-were-tested-on-the-new-york-city-subway-2015-11?amp

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to The experiment that proved airborne disease transmission

Oh no, Shit

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Iraqi Special Forces has nothing on Wiley Coyote

Clusterfuck…

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to EDWT76 - 6TOUGTTXDT6M77AKGOUP23RI