Enforced!

Enforced! After the National Day, the soldiers mobilized in the wartime of the motherland, the following personnel must serve! Violators are regarded as illegal and go straight to Beijing. Yesterday, the national wartime mobilization of soldiers, the following personnel must serve! Our Constitution stipulates that it is the sacred duty of every citizen of the People’s Republic of my country to defend the motherland and resist aggression. If the state issues a mobilization order, the people’s governments from the central to the provincial, municipal, county, and township levels, as well as military agencies at all levels, must mobilize quickly. For the mobilization of soldiers in wartime, the following personnel must be in place immediately. 1. Soldiers in active service stop retiring from active service and are on vacation. Soldiers visiting relatives must return immediately. 2. Reserve personnel and national defense students are ready to be recruited into service at any time.

⤺ reposted by @thabigfella from I guess that’s a yes

Yeah, that, ain’t good

We have a well, but it’s outside… not on our property so…

I have a filter system at home with no pump, but its portable to a degree. We also have some old public fountains here and there

The basic steps to prepping:

1 Build a solid personal finance and health foundation.

2 Get your home ready for two months of self-reliance.

3 Be able to leave your home with only a moment’s notice (“bug out bags”)

4 Prepare for emergencies that happen away from home (“get home bags” and everyday carry)

5 Learn core skills and practice with your gear

6 Share and recruit while continuing to learn and going beyond the basics

These should all be just basic things you have

Next get a ham radio

Also
Get yourself a 4-in-1 Emergency Solar Flashlight & AM/FM/Weather Radio w/ Hand Crank by Ready Hour

Stockpile food / water

We have channels for all these things , please prepare .

that’s good

no public fountains here, that’s why we are crazy stocking on water :joy:

that’s exactly what I started with class

Only thing is Radio, in Italy they make it quite hard to get the license, spain too

I am now learning about the basics, got myself a Yaesu 5W portable CB radio

Also…you wouldn’t believe how HARD it is to teach italians that

You. Must. Know. How. TO. Defend. Yourself.

It’s like some kind of black magic or taboo to them… only few have an understandng that we are in 2020

we have guns since the 1300 (as primary since 1900)

what are you going to do if they break in your house or loot it?

Offer them spaghetti??

Offer rice lasts longer

Well he’s going nowhere N/A. In circles last hour over Pomona

Keep sharing

I’m exhausted

Keep sharing that intel is the most important intel to hit our channel this month

This is normal

These are not

I’m heading to sleep also …
Goodnight All

Connect the dots

China has started Military Draft procedures

Europe is getting ready. Preparing citizens to bug out or/and shelter in place. Grocery stores depleted.

A War or an Asteroid Impact is coming.

News is getting out!!!

China info is based heavily in rumors, when the media gets a hold of it there will be panic from one side and deniers from the other side.

The actionable intelligence is to restock before full panic sets in.

Godspeed. Signing off. Make sure you personally have supplies.

When you say they are getting ready. The articles mention for the 2nd wave. Do you think the concept of 2nd wave is a cover for it actually being war? The leaked information about the 3 day bug out bag… then saying the meteor practice drill (maybe in relation to practicing dealing with weapons attack and space war and under the guise of meteor attack)