"Eighth Avenue in Brooklyn, New York, Chinese were stung by selling masks at high prices.

"Eighth Avenue in Brooklyn, New York, Chinese were stung by selling masks at high prices.
Asked how much a box of masks to buy, said 70 to sell masks.
Then I bought a mask with a knife and yelled at each other, and said “70 take away 70 take away …”

⤺ reposted by @God_Speed85 from Guys, sorry to disturb, but I wanted to let the group know that we have a group for Spanish speakers it anyone wants to join.

Stabbing over masks ?

Yea, we’ve seen worse over hand santizer notihing new

Not the worst we’ve seen here

突发新闻:伊朗前总统 内贾德发推给联合国说, 武汉肺炎是实验室出来的病毒! 是大国生物武器库出来的,武汉病毒对人类的威胁比所有武器都更具摧毁性!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Breaking news: Former Iranian President Ahmadinejad tweeted to the United Nations that Wuhan pneumonia is a laboratory virus! It comes from the biological arsenal of a great country. The threat of Wuhan virus to humans is more destructive than all weapons! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Guy has the most unusual eyebrows ever but not gonna disagree, bowing out for reals phew!

This is parody account

It’s real scroll up

We posted it yesterday

If you want to see the blood and ems

I can care less if a Twitter is a parody account and reposted

Wake up

Fuck… well I live in SF… this will be happening here soon
Is already. I’m losing it

I dont know where to start

Getting food to go at restusnt not a good idea right now huh?

The coronavirus that causes Covid-19 can linger in the air for at least 30 minutes and travel up to 4.5 metres – further than the “safe distance” advised by health authorities around the world, according to a study by a team of Chinese government epidemiologists.

Read the essays we’ve posted regarding long term prepping

What about that central indiana health plan presentation ?

I don’t have it

IMG